Finding Me...

*** Here is my the start of my second book all!!!! Please tell me what you think, I love getting any comments I can, good or bad. Thank you, IrishEyez***

Chapter 1

***1995***

“I’m scared Kevin, what if they find her?”

“Rose this is the only way that she will be safe, if something happens to us, this war is going to be bad and our baby girl does not need to be in the middle of it” Kevin said as he help an umbrella over his wife and daughter.

“I promise to keep her safe, it will be as if she is my own daughter and when the time comes I will make sure that she gets back to you.” Sandra held her hands out to take the sleeping 6 months old from Roses arms.

Rose stated to cry as she reluctantly handed her daughter over to her best friend in the entire world. She and Sandra grew up together and they held no secrets from each other. Sandra is human, but knows all about what Rose and Kevin are.

They are werewolves.

Not only are they werewolves, they are the Alpha and Luna of a local pack, the Red Rock Pack.

Kevin and Rose walked Sandra to her car; she then put Ellis into her car seat. They gave her one last kiss and hug. Kevin handed the diaper bag over to Sandra and put three boxes into her trunk. They contained clothes, toys and other baby items.

Rose pulled Sandra into a loving hug with tears still falling down her face. “Thank you so much Sandra. As soon as this damned war is over, we will be back for her. We will stay in touch and if you feel that you and her are in danger at all, run, we will find a way to find you again.”

“I know that will be back for her, she will always know who you are so that when you do come back for her, it will be easier.” Sandra said in a calm tone.

Kevin came up to Sandra and also hugged her. “She is the future of the Pack Sandra. There is information in one of the boxes about a bank account we have set up for you and Ellis, it should take care of you both for a lifetime. There is no way we can repay, or thank you enough for what you are doing for us, for the Pack.” He moved to stand next to Rose.

“The only thank I need id the both of you and you Pack making it through this alive. You all took me in when I had nowhere else to go. We should go before the Hunters figure out where you are” She placed a hand on each of their shoulders to give them reassurance that Ellis would be safe.

Sandra was taken in by the Pack when her family was killed by Hunters. The same band of hunters that are now after The Red Rock Pack.

 “One last thing, well two.” Rose put her hand behind her neck and undid the clasp of her necklace. It was a small red stone encased in glass. “Give this to her when she is old enough, and in case we don’t come back there are also papers that give you full legal guardianship of Ellis. I pray to the Moon Goddess that you will not need them.”

With that they gave each other one last hug and Ellis’ parents leaned into the car to give her one last kiss.