#18 You're a backstage dancer

You're a backstage dancer

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight" you count and move your body to the beat. You're one of Austin's backstage dancers also the only girl, but that's fine with you. Soon some of the other dancers, and Austin walk trough the door and start watching when you dance, since you're very good. (Also you have a nice body ;) )

"Guys, please stop staring" you say, turning around laughing at their faces.

"Sorry, but you're the only girl with a pretty ass around us so what did you expect?" one of them says and you laugh.

"Hey, what about a little dance competition?" Austin said and you nod. Eric (also random name) push the on button on the stereo and the music starts flowing trough the room. (Music on the side)

Austin starts dancing, and he's really good. When it's your turn you start dancing hip hop/dubstep and that drives the other dancers crazy, since hip hop/dubstep is your thing. You move closer to Austin and look him right in the eye, biting your lip winking at him before continue to dance. When the song everybody starts clapping hands, but Austin just stares at you. The other boys leave, probably getting something to drink but you and Austin stays.

"You're a really good dancer Y/N" he says and you giggles.

"You're not so bad either" you say and wink. You smiles before looking down.

"Um Y/N can I ask you a question?" he says, sounding nervous.

"Sure Mahone" you say and take a sip of water.

"Would you like to go and grab some food today or tomorrow?" he asks and look up into your eyes, with a hopeful smile on his face.

"I'd love to" you say and smile before giving his cheek a kiss.

"EY! We saw that!" one of the dancers said and you show them your finger.

"You're just jealous because you ain't gettin' any of this" you say and grab your ass making half of them groan, because they are jealous of Austin.

Not mah best buuuut it's somethin' :3