Epilogue

He gently pushed me against the mahogany door as his lips crashed against mine like a tsunami approaching land. Like a puzzle piece, they were a perfect fit as our lips moved in a perfect rhythm against each other. As he took my lower lip between his teeth, I allowed him to slip his tongue inside, tasting and savouring every part of each other that we missed for so long.

When my lungs yearned for oxygen, he pulled away and stared at me deeply with those eyes that never failed to captivate me. "Are you sure?" He asked, and I nodded in return before answering again with a passionate kiss.

He wasn't joking around when his lips began to trail pepper kisses down my neck and collarbone. It wasn't fake when those lips began to gently suck on the skin there, confirming that I was indeed his. As his hands skimmed over the curvatures of my body and stopped at my upper thighs, I involuntarily took that as a sign to jump and wrap my legs around his torso.

It wasn't long before I was laid down on a soft, foam mattress and our lips connected once again. My hands found themselves ghosting over his firm chest, ripping open his shirt at the buttons. Jimin's hands traveled behind my arched back before tugging down on the cold metal zipper of my dress. Pretty soon, the garments that once covered us pooled on the floor beside us, allowing me to feel his honey skin brush up against mine. It felt so warm, so inviting, and so right as our hands and mouths began to memorize every nook and cranny of our bodies.

"Y/N, if you want me to stop, tell me now otherwise I won't be able to control myself," he groaned.

I took my face in his hands and brushed our noses together gently. "Then don't," I smirk before tangling my fingers in his silky hair and pulling him on me.

"You're my first," I mumble between kisses.

"And I hope you'll be my last," he responded as we became one under the black of night.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

A/N: This is the closest thing to smut you'll ever get from me, so if it was cringey, I'm sorry but I've never written anything like this before. 😬

Also, this fanfic has officially ended! I don't know when my new one will come out, since I'm still sitting at the drawing board as of now. 😂 Thank you to the people who read and voted for this story, because that will motivate me in the future. Till next time, anyeong!