Chapter 29

~Y/N'S P.O.V.~

Today was the start of Operation Shoo The Devil. The beginning chapter of my prick-free life. Breathe in, breathe out, Y/N. You can do this.

I began to take slow, controlled steps, keeping my eyes on the end of the hallway infront of me in attempts to keep Ji---the prick out of my peripheral vision. I could feel the burning stares of people around me since I probably looked like some sort of robot, but I put the best poker face on and kept walking.

~JIMIN'S P.O.V.~

Running my fingers through my now silver hair, I was not ready to face life ahead of me. How am I supposed to get Y/N back when she'll see me go to the dance with Minhee?

Then, I saw her. Her slim figure making its way throughout the school hallways adorned with less clothing than I remember her usually wearing. It hurt me; not her outfit choice, but the fact that I couldn't walk up to her and hug her tightly like I used to be able to and whisper sweet nothings and jokes in her ears. Also, with Bangtan High being a large public school, she could gain attention from all kinds of people, including people with sinister intentions. I know she hates my guts right now, but I have to warn her. I slowly creep up behind her, licking my lips and slicking my hair back once more.

~Y/N'S P.O.V.~

My vision began to tunnel due to how much I was locking my gaze in front of me. It tunneled so much that I didn't notice that a strong force jerk me into a small corner and trap me in a cage made of muscle. Shit. Shit. Shit. It's...fucking Park fucking Jimin...ooh, his hair looks nice. Snap out of it, Y/N. What does he want from you now?

"Y-you changed your h-hair." Really, Y/N? He fucking used you, and you're talking about his hair? Kick his ass!

"Yeah, I did....Anyways, what were you thinking?" Jimin whisper yelled while bringing his face closer to mine.

"What do you mean?" I ask, raising my voice to show that I had some authority in this situation. If we weren't in school, I would have kneed him in the balls.

"Your clothes," he said, eyeing my burgundy crop top with light wash ripped jeans. "Do you want creepy men staring at you and maybe plotting to do horrible things to you?"

"Why do you care? You never even loved me in the first place anyway," I gritted while trying to push him off me, but he was too strong.

"You may keep thinking that, but deep down, you know it's not true," he replied while firmly holding my shoulders in place and staring into my eyes.

"Get off me, Jimin, and stop lying and pretending you care about me when you really don't." Luckily, he loosened his hold on me, which allowed me to easily push him off and storm away. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel a tad bit guilty afterwards, but I had to live with it.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

"I'm telling you, he's fucking lying," I hiss into the phone.

"I was watching you the whole time. He seemed pretty serious just then," Jennie replied.

"More like serious about lying," I scoff. "Anyways, I don't see how this is going to work, Jennie. He kind of has a point that some random dudes may stare at my butt the whole time."

"Now you're agreeing with him?"

"Just because I loathe the guy doesn't mean that everything he says is a lie."

"Y/N, are you sure you're over him?"

"Jennie, one hundred percent. He used me for a bet and I'll never forgive him for that," I chew my fingernails once in thought before speaking again. "Plus, I have a phone. I can call the cops if someone harasses me. I don't need the prick's help."

"Y/N...I feel like you're being a bit cocky yourself. Has Ji—the devil rubbed off on you?"

"Prick, devil, whatever you call him, I'm just being real here. I can even call Jungkook if I really want a Prince Charming to save me, but I've heard that the Seoul police can come to your aid in seconds."

"Whatever you say, Y/N. Just be safe."

"I will, Jennie. Also, thanks for the outfits. They're cute AF."