Chapter 27

"Okay, step number one: you need to change your wardrobe," Jennie suggested.

"What is that going to do?" I asked sternly, unsure of the plan my friends were conjuring up.

"Just trust us, okay?"

"Fine."

"Let's go shopping!"

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

"Too revealing," I click my tongue as i look at the outfit selected for me. "I don't want to get him to sleep with me, Jennie!"

"If he truly hates being without you, chances are that he won't get all up in your personal space again to win you back. You want him to regret his decision, do you?"

I nod.

"Then just do what we say."

I slip the outfit on, which actually suited my taste, considering I don't wear stuff like this often. The fabric gently hugged my curves and brought out a side in me I never knew.

"I already feel more thrill wearing this," I said, trying to hide the goosebumps that rose on my skin due to the highly air conditioned room.

"Yeah, you slay in this outfit. We'll get more like these, but in different colours and patterns so you'll have more variety."

"Thank you, guys. You don't know how much this means to me."

"We should be thanking you to agreeing with us," Jisoo laughed.

"As long as that prick regrets hurting me, I'm fine with anything," I smile.

"Congratulations, Y/N. You've completed step one."

"Now for step number two: show him you're better off without him."

"How do I do that?"

"Easy. Spend lots of time around us, and when the devil comes, just shoo him away with sass."

"He makes me so fucking mad though; how will I not beat his ugly face?"

"Words can be sharper than knives, Y/N. Plus, physical fights aren't pretty to watch."

"I guess you have a point."