Chapter 18

~Y/N'S P.O.V.~

His soft, plump lips gently enveloped mine in a sweet kiss. I felt my legs become weak under his touch and my body wanting more, so I ultimately gave in and kissed him back. It was a surreal moment that time had stopped for us, so we could savour every second of it. The water surrounding us made me feel like I was floating, and all the weights from previous problems had been lifted off my shoulders. When the need for oxygen was urgent, we pulled away, our chests heaving up and down as we panted for air.

"Was that your first kiss?" Jimin asked me in a low voice.

I nodded, my cheeks turning dark red at his question, wondering what he'll say next.

"Oh my god, Y/N, I'm so sor—" he said as he let go of me, making me float some distance away until I cut him off.

"It's not your fault. You didn't know." I said, trying to cheer him up since he looked pretty sad right now.

"I should've known. I didn't want to hurt you," he replied with concern in his voice

"You didn't hurt me," I trotted up to Jimin and put a hand on his shoulder. "I-I a-actually e-enjoyed t-that." Damn it, why'd you say that out loud, Y/N?

"Why are you stuttering?" He replied with a smile, pulling my wrists toward him, which made me blush harder.

"I-I don't k-know," I replied.

"You just don't want to admit it, do you?" He laughs in my hair.

"Shut up," I scoff as I push him off me and scurry out of the pool, while he laughs harder and follows me.

  ✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼ 

The feeling of his rose petal-like lips on mine still lingered as I walked into the room. A tint of rose petal colour spread across my cheeks, and I could not stop smiling.

"Y/N, you seem to be in a good mood today; did Jeju Waterworld cheer you up?" Jennie asked, taking her hair out of a towel.

"Yes it did," I replied.

"Good."

"I guess having Jimin with you really turns your frown upside down," she said.

"Yeah, I guess so," I replied.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.

"Coming!" I say, as I make my way over to the door. I open it to find my bodyguard standing in the doorway.

"Oh, Jungkook, what's up?" I asked.

"Uh, someone told me to give this to you," he said as he handed me an envelope.

"What's in it?" I ask, taking the envelope.

"He told me not to open it."

"Uh, okay...who was this person?"

"Oh, I got it from some receptionist."

"Well..okay...I guess I'll open this inside, then."

"Sure," he said as he smiled a bit. "Goodnight, Noona."

"Goodnight," I close the door.

"Oooooh, what's in the envelope?"

"I don't know; Jungkook just gave it to me."

"Well, open it."

"Okay."

My fingers trace the edge of the envelope before pulling the folds upward to reveal a gap which hid the contents inside. I slowly pulled the paper like material out, before trembling and dropping it, crumpling the envelope in my other hand.

"What is it?" Jennie asks as she picked up the paper and gasped afterwards.

The paper had pictures of Jimin and I kissing in the pool earlier, with a message in red ink underneath that read: You seemed to have disobeyed me, Miss Y/N. I have your pictures; one more move and I'll post these everywhere online.