Chapter 15

"Y/N."

"Y/N."

"Y/N!" Jisoo shook me as I slowly opened my eyes to view my surroundings.

"Just keep it together, okay? That was probably just a prank or something." I got little to no sleep last night due to the message on the note in my suitcase. Could this be the same person who put a note in my locker the other day? I thought.

"What happened?" Jennie asks, coming out of the bathroom.

Jisoo looks at me and I give her a nod. "She got a note last night from some random person saying that they're watching her. I told her it could be a prank."

Jennie ruffles her hair and scoffs. "Some people are so immature at times. Pulling pranks? That's so preschool."

"Jennie," Jisoo says, sternly. "Now isn't the time for your remarks."

"Sorry," Jennie replies before rummaging through her suitcase.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

"You guys? I can't see shit in here!" I yell to my friends as they become swallowed by the darkness of Manjanggul Cave.

"Argh," I sigh in frustration as I sit on a rock nearby. "Why do they always leave me in situations like this?"

"What are you doing out here?"

I look up to make eye contact with the one who spoke to me. "I don't feel very well," I lie.

"Oh, would you like me to carry you?"

"No, no. That's okay I—" I was cut off when a pair of arms threw me on a bony shoulder, causing me to yelp.

"Jimin, put me down! I can walk!" I yelled, and soon, he obliged.

"I was doing you a favor, so you wouldn't have to walk. Sick people shouldn't walk," he stated.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me," I dust off my shirt.

I reluctantly enter the cave with Jimin by my side, since my friends probably reached the light on the other side anyway. Plus, this cave was dark as hell, and there's no way I could've tried to catch up with them.

After a while of walking, I felt deserted—almost as if I felt no presence and it was just me in the darkness. "Jimin, where are you?"

No answer.

"Jimin?...JIM--AAAAAAHHH!!!" I shrieked when two hands found my shoulders from behind me.

"Would you keep it down? You're terrifying the children," Jimin says huskily as his lips brush against my ear and his hands run down my arms.

The feelings of his lips on my skin is what almost kept me from yelling at him. Almost. "Why'd you disappear?" I say, unknowingly turning around and clutching his shirt in the process. "I thought you..."

"You thought I what?" He says, removing my hand from his chest, making me blush.

"...Ah, never mind; let's just get out of here. And don't do that to me again. You nearly gave me a heart attack," I sternly reply, clutching his hand. At that point, I'd have done anything to have someone next to me.

"Oh, someone's needy of me now, huh?"

"Shut up. I'll throw you in the ocean when we get out."

"I bet you can't even lift me," he says, lifting up his shirt. It was too dark to see any muscle, but I could make out a lean, slim-waisted figure.

"It's too dark to see anything; not impressed." I click my tongue.

"Oh you'll see them under light too," he smirks.

"Show off," I scoff.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Once we finally got to the other side of the cave, I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Y/N, we should go check that place out," Jimin says as he points to a sign that read: Loveland. Loveland? As in the museum of eroticism? Is this guy nuts?

"You damn pervert!" I slap his arms. "We'll get caught!"

"Mr. Kang let us roam around for an hour. Plus, I'll treat you to food the rest of this trip."

"Wait, the rest of this trip?" My ears perked up as I turned around to face him.

"Yes."

"At any place I want?"

"Yes."

"Deal," I say before Jimin grabs my hand to lead me into the museum. Innocence, it was nice knowing you.

"Uh, my eyes!" I shield my eyes from the vulgar statues that decorated my surroundings. Remind me why this place exists again? Oh, for teenage boys who can't control their hormones...ahem. "Jimin, out of all the places you wanted to hold me hostage in, why'd you choose this place?"

"Shhh..." he said putting a finger to my lips. "Don't question me, or I may treat you for one day only," and I complied. Lord, help me now.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

"Why the hell did you guys leave me alone? I went crazy!"

Jisoo said nothing, but winked before heading to shower.

"Hey, what was that for?"

"That's besides the point; what did you do?" Jennie says, setting me down on the bed.

"Ugh, Jimin found me, and we...um...did stuff," I bite my lip.

Jennie's lips curved into a slight smirk and I was quick to slap her on the arm. "It wasn't anything romantic, so stop with the dirty thoughts already!"

"Jeez, Y/N. You're yelling."

"Oh, whoopsie. Anways, yeah we walked in the cave and went to...L-loveland."

"LOVELAND? WITH JIMIN?"

"Now you're the one being loud!"

"Holy shit...HAHAHAHAHA," Jennie bursts into laughter. "How was it?"

"Ugh, it was so weird," I started as I took out my pajama set. "Even the bathrooms were all weird and stuff."

"Why'd you go with him then?" Jennie replies.

"He promised to treat me to food for the rest of this trip."

"Oh, spicy deal you got there, Y/N."

"Yeah, well I'd do anything for food."

"Just ask him out already for God's sake."

"Why do you keep implying that?"

"He took you to a fucking sex museum and is planning on treating you to food. Even a blind man can sense that he has feelings for you. Plus, I've seen you two being quite touchy earlier today. If you didn't like the feeling, you would have pushed him away without hesitation."

She was right. His lips and hands on me and the shivers I'd get from them made me feel things I haven't felt before. Everytime we touch, I can't help but think about it moments after we part. Did my period come early...because I can normally control my hormones fairly well. Damnitt, I need answers.

"Well...yeah," I sigh. "I don't know, okay? I don't know why I'm drawn to him."

"I know why," Jennie replied.

"You like him."

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼ 

A/N: Guess who enjoyed writing this corny-ass chapter? Me lol. 😆