Chapter 22

~BACK IN SEOUL~

The chatty atmosphere of Bangtan High filled my eardrums after a long week of being in Jeju.

"Baby," I smiled when I heard a familiar voice.

I spun around as Jimin kissed my cheek before looking back at me. "Baby?" I questioned.

"Aren't we dating now?" He smirked before I pushed him off me and went back to organizing my locker. It was pretty gross since I left it; not going to lie. "Yeah, but we're in school."

He spun me around once more and pinned me with those marvelous eyes. "No matter where we go, I want people to know that only I can touch you."

He kissed my neck deeply, which attracted many stares from fellow students walking by. "Oh, hey guys," I chuckled nervously as I saw Jennie and Jisoo approaching.

"See you later, Baby," Jimin kissed my lips before walking away.

"Well aren't you two close," the girls say to me.

"Uhm yeah..." I rub my neck slightly as the two in front of me laugh.

"How was he in bed?" They teased.

"Is everyone going to keep asking me that?" I scoff before returning to my locker.

"Come on, you can tell us!"

"We didn't do anything." And like that, the bell rang, and we were off.

While walking, a white scroll of paper softly fluttered against the tile floor. I leaned down to pick it up, and...shit. I forgot about this.

"You really went there. Now you'll regret dating him" is what the note read, with a cutout of an Instagram post that read: "Y/N the slut captured on camera" with our kissing pictures.