Chapter 25 (pt. 2)

~JIMIN'S P.O.V.~

"N-Namjoon Hyung?" My voice croaks into the phone as I slump on my bed and run my fingers through my hair.

"Jimin? What's wrong? Are you crying?" He says on the other end.

"A-about that, Y/N, sh-she found out."

"About our bet?"

Soft sniffles became louder sobs as I realized how much of an important person Y/N was to me, and my money craving ass had to ruin it. "I h-hate myself."

"You should. Y/N really enjoyed being around you, yet you let her slip away....Also, let me ask you something. Do you know why I made this bet with you?"

"Because y-you thought you'd g-gain 100,000 won?"

"Because Y/N was one of those hard-to-get type girls. I wanted you to accept reality, Jimin. Even though you may seem handsome and good in bed to some girls, there are many others who don't give a shit about any of that. All the pain you've caused by rejecting girls in the past; I wanted to you to experience what that truly felt like, because otherwise you wouldn't grow. Also, Y/N taught you how to truly love someone during the time you two spent together. If you really did love her, you would have given me the money without hesitation a long time ago. I did it for your own good, Jimin. It's time you figure out your own damn feelings for once."

I couldn't deny anything my hyung said. I really did fuck up by constantly maintaining my player reputation. I've never felt more complete since Minhee, and I miss that. I was never truly happy fucking random girls all the time. "I l-love her. W-What should I do?" I ask.

"Prove to her that you do."