Chapter 12

After school, Jennie, Jisoo, and I decided to go to the mall to shop for our Jeju trip. Mr. Kang handed out the packing information and itinerary for us to refer to earlier in biology today.

"Alright, we got sunblock and sunglasses; I think we just need to fetch some cute outfits and swimsuits to wear," Jennie hummed, tracing a finger on the papers.

"Off to the other stores we go!" Jisoo exclaimed, pointing at a store that was filled with mainly beach wear.

"Oooh, Jimin would love to see you in this," Jennie smirks as she gestures to the mannequin before us.

I slapped her harshly on the forearm. "Jennie, I'm not planning on sleeping with him!" She says nothing as the two burst into laughter. "Plus, it's a bit too...I don't know. Hooker-like. It's not my style."

We moved on to look at some of the other mannequins. I saw another bikini that really caught my eye.

"Oooh, that one's nice, too," I jump when Jisoo comes up from behind me. "Wanna try it on?"

"Sure," I say, taking the swimsuit off the rack before heading into one of the fitting rooms.

After putting it on, I looked in the mirror. It was a beautiful suit with the way the navy blue colour contrasted with my fair skin and the gold bands adding a touch of bling around my hips and chest. The fabric hugged every curve of my body, which made me concerned about how my friends and, you know, Jimin (eventually) would react to seeing me...well...half naked.

"Open up, Y/N! We've got stuff to try on too, and there's only one fitting room!" I heard Jennie through the other side of the door.

I slowly slid the door open about a toothpick's width, which was enough for me to look out with one eye but not reveal myself.

"Come out, we want to see you!"

"Uh, okay," I opened the door widely to show myself to them.

"Oh, mah, gawd, Y/N, you look hot AF!" Jennie exclaims.

"You'll totally slay Jimin wearing that," Jisoo says afterwards.

"Oh shut up," I say before shutting the door to change back into my normal clothes.

I walk out to give the other two girls their turns to try stuff on. Eventually Jennie decided on a blue bikini while Jisoo picked an orange one. Jeez, the confidence level of these two, I thought. I went for a muted colour.

In the end, we all got matching cover-ups along with some more tops and shorts to wear for non-swimming days. We all paid, said thank you to the cashier, and went back home.

Once I plopped down on my bed after placing my shopping bags in my closet. I buried my face in the duvet, begging for the trip's arrival to come sooner than one week.

A/N: This was a filler chapter, but stuffs will go down in future chapters. ;) Please be patient with me, and thank you for reading. :)