1. Preparation

"Tyler, give it back!" I whined at my older brother. I was chasing him around the house, trying to get back my trusty bracelets. Instead I saw him put them over his hand and onto his wrist. He brushed his dark brown hair back from his eyes.
"I'll give them you back when you give me back my headband" he pointed to my room.
"I don't know what you're talking about" I smirked.
"Oh come on. We're going to a festival Skye! I need my headband".
"Oh you need it do you?"
"Yeah. Or I'll have to tickle you".
I gasped. "You wouldn't dare" I backed away.
"Oh but I would" and with that I ran. I ran as fast as I could up the stairs and into my room. I hid under the covers but he knew exactly were to find me.
"Tyler noooo" I hysterically giggled. His fingers wriggled around on my stomach. "Stoppp" I gasped, laughing to hard. Finally he stood up as I caught my breath.
"Oh you didn't take it, did you?" He said sarcastically picking his maroon headband up off the side of my makeup mirrors chair. With that, he waved his headband in my face, took off my bracelets, threw them on my bed and walked out of my room. I was still dressed in my Disney pyjamas. A black tank top and Eeyore shorts to be exact. My blonde hair was tied up in a pony tail, hanging loosely from my head. I sighed and looked in the room that was made just for my shoes, bags and clothes.
"What to wear?"

An hour later I was dressed in my festival outfit. I was wearing a white floaty top, a white kimono to match, ripped jean shorts and my brown biker boots. To accessorise I wore my daisy chain head band, sparkly earrings and my trusty bracelets. Got to look good for my favourite band. Along with me I took a brown bag which held my phone, purse and my sunglasses.
"You ready?" My dad shouted from two floors down. Our house had three floors. The lower floor had a lounge, kitchen/dining room, bathroom and study. The middle floor of our house was my mum and dad's room and a bathroom. The top floor was mine and Tyler's area. We had our rooms, two bathrooms and a games room.
Me and Tyler ran downstairs and saw our mum and dad. My dad had brown tousled hair and stubble. He was the Worlds famous actor, Robert Young. My mum had flowing red hair, freckles and tanned skin. Me and my brother were tanned as well. My mum was Rose Young. She was an awesome singer. Her career has kind of slowed down a bit now though because of my brother and me, but she says she doesn't mind one bit. Our parents were quite young when they had us. They were eighteen when they had my brother, who is now eighteen, and twenty when they had me. I'm now sixteen.
"Let's go" my mum squealed, taking my arm and leading us out of the door. She was excitable and loved spending time with me and understood everything about me, from my personality to my fashion sense. I loved my mum. We all hopped into the small styled limo and the driver sent us on our way to V-Festival.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So this is my first chapter for this story. I hope you enjoy it. I know t gets of to a slow start but I just wanted to introduce the main character and her family. Hopefully there will be more drama in the next one! I'd love to know your opinions so please vote and comment! Thank you!!!