Chapter 19: Sasuke you're such a diva.

Chapter 19: "Sasuke you're such a diva."

"No! Don't put pink on there!"

"Why not?"

"I hate it. Duh."

"Then what color am I supposed to put on it?"

"Green. I like green."

"Seriously?"

"What?"

"I thought all girls liked pink!"

"Here you go with this all girls crap! Sasuke, not all girls are the same. Just like not all boys are the same! How many times do I gotta get that through your brain?"

"Don't talk to me like I'm stupid, idiot!"

"Well don't say that all girls are the same, jerk!"

"Hey! You two stop arguing! You don't see Sakura and Naruto yelling at each other."

"Kakashi- sensei I thought you said we were gonna train." Naruto states.

"We are training."

"No were not!" I exclaim. "We're making freaking friendship bracelets. This is arts and crafts not training. Kakashi-sensei did you not here my big speech 3 weeks ago in the hospital!"

"None of you can get along!"

"What! Your crazy! We're a team!"

"You and Sasuke argue all the time." I rolled my eyes, everybody argued, nobody's perfect. "Naruto and Sasuke are a bit more challenging than before." They glared at each other then turned away, with Sasuke's classic 'Hn.' and Naruto mumbled 'Teme.'

"Those two were about to kill each other on top of the hospital roof, don't forget the fight in the penthouse." The tension between Naruto and Sasuke is a little scary, before it was all fun in games but now they just plain hate each other. "Not to mention the fact that Sakura hates you being around Sasuke."

"Okay that's nobody's fault but your own. She thinks every girl likes Sasuke. In fact every girl in this village hates me because your always putting me with him."

"Kakashi-sensei are you only making us do this simple training because you want to read that perverted book in your hand." Naruto asks.

Kakashi-sensei's face turns a light pink when Naruto mentioned the book. "My book is not perverted!"

"Read a page for us then." Sasuke suggest.

His eyes widened in horror. "Uh, I-I believe that you all are not of age because you have to be at least 14 to read the Icha Icha Paradise series."

"Sasuke is turning 14, in a couple days. And I'm already 14 so..." Sakura claims. Sasuke glared at Sakura.

"But he is not 14 yet is he Sakura. Neither is Naruko or Naruto." Kakashi said putting a lot emphasis on her name. "Now I want you all to finish your assignment and that's final!"

I turned to Sasuke, "So you have a birthday coming up?"

"So you said green was your favorite color?" He said staring at the beads that lay scattered on the ground. Then he picks up multiple shades of green beads, and began to put them on the string.