Chapter 12: Your Not My Babysitter!

Chapter 12: "You're not my babysitter!"

Right now we were sitting in Genki's Ramen Noodles, and Naruto had about eight bowls. I was still on my first bow, actually, I haven't even touched it.

Riki's unbearable gaze was on me making me shift uncomfortably. I mean, I didn't understand why the guy was sitting with us. He was only supposed to show us to the hotel we were staying.

I look down at my ramen. "Naruko, you haven't taken one bite of your food. I thought you loved ramen." She said laying her head on Sasuke's shoulder.

"And," Sasuke added. "You begged us to go to a ramen shop as soon as we got to the village. I also took my precious time to look for one." Sasuke trying to scoot away from Sakura. "You gotta eat it."

In the corner of my eye, I see Riki's fist clench. His glare was still upon me. I pushed the ramen away and sat back. "Not hungry." I say crossing my arms.

"Don't waste food Naruko, give it to me if you're not feeling up to it." Naruto tells. I push it towards him and he sits up happily and grabs the bowl, looking at it like it was pure heaven, which it was.

I was tired of this staring. I turned to Riki and questionably asked, "What?"

"Nothing."

"No! Do tell why you always giving me, a cold and harsh glare. Did do something to you personally? 'Cause honestly I find it a little weird that your hanging with a bunch of 13-year-olds. You like little kids."

"Naruko!" Sakura yells flabbergasted. Sasuke's eyebrows were raised and Naruto just slurped his ramen.

"I just want to know! I mean Kakashi's not even here! He decided to stay and rest from the long trip. Probably reading from that perverted book, Icha Icha Paradise." I retort.

"Fine!" He was now yelling at me causing people to look over at our booth. "I don't like the way you act. You're an incompetent, childish, and ungrateful brat, and I don't even know how you made it on this team. Compared to these three you don't belong."

I smashed my hands on the table and stood up, ignoring the broken table pieces that had now fallen on the ground.

"You don't know me! And you don't know what I've been through! I've worked my but off to come this far. So I'm not gonna let so I'm not gonna let some sleaze bag like you come up in here and start judging me. Got it!"

I step over the pieces of the table and made my way to the doo ignoring the stares.

"N-Naruko." Naruto cried. "Where are you going?"

I stopped in the frame of the door. "Taking a walk." I growled.

"You're an idiot. Its night time and we are in a new and unfamiliar village. You could get hurt."

'So?'

I turned to face them. "Look. I have enough protection." I say pointing to the two katanas that were holstered on my back. "I think I'm good." I roll my eyes and continued, but then a hand grabbed my wrist. "Sasuke, let go." I demanded.

"No." He turned towards Naruto and Sakura. "Tell Kakashi that this idiot and I went for a walk. We'll be back soon."

Then he grabs my hand and walks out of the door leaving Naruto and Sakura with that stuck up son of a mother father, Riki.

()

()

()

We've been walking for about half an hour in awkward silence. I'm mean I was glad that is was quiet so -I could give my self some time to think- but it felt weird being with Sasuke alone unless we were arguing.