Chapter 7: I am no... demon.

Chapter 7: "I am no... demon."

I rested my hands on my knees and felt my chest go in and out as breathing got harder.

"Again!" Shizune has yelled out.

"Aww come on! I barely even got a break!" I complained to her from across the training field.

We have been training for hours and honestly, I felt like giving up. My body was sore and my clothes were soaked in sweat, and there were cuts that covered the exposed parts of my body. Not to mention it felt like we were training on the freaking sun!

"Again!" She said sternly.

I got in my position. Each of my sides had four Anbu on them, front, back, right, and left.

I rested my hands on the handles of my two katanas that lay in the holster on my back for a ready position.

When I heard the sound of metal scraping against metal, then I pulled out my katanas. The Anbu in me front hurled kunai at me I countered them with my katana. Then my right hurled, more at me, while the front was still throwing theirs. Eventually, the left and the back joined in. Soon enough, I was spinning in a circle countering as many kunai as I could.

The speed quickened, and I was unable to keep up. Some of the kunai got through. I began to feel cuts on my cheeks, arms, and legs. I became angry and I felt new chakra flowing through my veins. My arms had fine black marks that slowly stretched across my skin. I began to see my hair darken dramatically from blonde to black.

I threw up a black shield around me to block the kunai that eventually stopped. They began to whisper their suspicions.

"What in the hell is that thing?"

"I-Is she okay?"

"Naruko. Naruko! We can get through this." I heard Shizune's voice say. I could see that she placed her hand on the outside of the shield.

"That thing a monster! Kill it!"

"I am not a monster!" I yelled. "I am a damn human being!" Then I blasted the shield away from me that sent a giant wave of force that caused everybody around me to fly back and crash on the ground.

I saw a guy beside me whimpering and scooting back as I came closer. "What are you guys waiting for. Kill that thing." He cried, but nobody moved.

I crawled on top of him and began to clasp my hands around his throat. Then I squeezed hard. He began to choke on the little air he had left.

"Naruko!" I watched as the life began to retreat from his eyes. "You have to stop it." His face begging for mercy. "Stop it! You're gonna kill him." His face lost its original color as the velvety purple crept upon its face. It brought me joy! And his choking was like music to my ears. I loved every second of it!

A hand grabbed my arm and pulled me away from my victim."That's enough!" I looked up to see Lady Tsunade, with a look of anger, worry, and sadness all into one.

I felt something on my arms start to tingle so I looked down and saw the markings recede from my arms and the intense chakra died down. As for my hair, well that's another story.

"Where is your bracelet ?!"

"Bracelet ?"

"It's a green crystal on a string. The on that old man gave you when you were five. You know to prevent situations like this!"

"It's at home."

"Why didn't you wear it?!"

"I-I don't know! I didn't think things like this were gonna happen."