Chapter 17: Whose head stuck in his ass.

(€£¥ means the POV changes to Third, and it also changes back to Naruko's POV. Also italicized words in quotations means that Naruko is talking when she is overpowered by her demon.)

Chapter 17: "Whose head is stuck in his ass."

"So that's all the information you got you got from the boy?" Kakashi's voice rang through the comm.

"His name is Raiden." I retort.

Sasuke glances at me. "Whatever... So where do we meet again?"

"Meet us at the..." I stopped in my tracks and heard some whirring behind me. When I turned I saw an object shining, coming faster as it gained more speed. I saw Sasuke look back in my peripheral vision. Then I noticed what it was and it was aiming right at me.

"Move!" Sasuke yelled then he tackled me onto the ground. I looked up and saw three shiruken stuck in the tree. I pressed on my comm. "Kakashi... it might be a while before we get there. We're being ambushed."

"By who?"

"Don't know? Sasuke chimed in. "We haven't seen the attacker."

"Naruto, Sakura and I will try to get there and help you guys."

  Three kunai landed once inch from my head. Sasuke quickly helped me up. And we went to two different trees for cover.

  I heard something stick behind my tree. The gap between Sasuke and I was pretty big. I looked over at Sasuke and he nodded.

  I took my leave and ran to the left while Sasuke ran to the right. If this was one person they could only catch one of us.

  The ground started to rumble and a huge wall of rock appeared in front of me. When I turned to run in another direction three more grew from the ground, trapping me into some type of box.

  I ran towards the one on my right and punched it. The impact from the punch caused a huge hole.  When I was about to escape somebody pulled my hair and threw me back into the wall behind.

  I fell onto the ground and tried to get up but my neck was grabbed and I was slammed into the wall again. I looked up to see a young man. His grip around my throat tightened.

"I thought you told me you would watch where you were going?"

"Sorry..." I struggled to say. "I say that to a lot of people. You gonna have to remind me who you are."

"We met earlier. I believe I said something like 'Watch were your going brat.'"

"Oh, I see. You the jerk whose head is stick in his ass." He lifted up his hand and slapped me across the face letting me fall on the ground. I stood up and wiped the blood off my face.

I smiled. "Did I hurt your feelings?"

He clenched his fist. "So your who the Ninja Cabinet hired. Are they even trying to protect Mito?"

"So you know that we were here to stop you obviously because someone told you." I tapped my chin playfully. "But who could it be?"

"I never reveal my resources. It must frustrate you that you don't know. I mean-"

"I was Raiden."

"Huh?"

"It's simple really. He was the only person we asked about you. And when I bumped into you were walking into his direction. I put two and two together. Your like an open book."

"You think you won, you still have to defeat me."

"Okay." I pulled out my two katanas. "I'm ready..." squinted my eyes at him. "...are you Hachiro."
€£¥