Chapter 18: "Are you crying idiot?"

I fluttered my eyes open and looked around, I was in a hospital room. I noticed the light falling from the window and saw the Hokage mountain outside, and immediately knew I was in Konaha.

Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke were asleep. Sasuke on my left and Naruto and Sakura in my right.

Then it hit me. I had to used the bathroom. I threw the covers off of me, stepped off the bed, and fell on the ground. I looked at my foot, and it was wrapped in a cast. It really was broken.

"What the hell?" He whispered. I turned and looked up at Sasuke from the ground. He bore his eyes into mine, "What are you doing?"What

"I had to use the bathroom." I sassed. I tried to get up but the pain in my leg was unbearable, I winced and groaned at the feeling.

Sasuke held out his hand. "Here." I slapped it away.

"I don't need your help. I can do it on my own."

He lifted up a brow as if he was saying 'Really?' He held out his hand again, but I turned my head away.

He then grabbed my arms and tried to pick me, up as I tried to push away. And we began to constantly bickering/ whispering trying not to wake up the others.

"No! Stop it!"

"Quit being stubborn!"

"I'm being stubborn, your being stubborn! I told you I didn't need help!"

"You were just gonna hurt yourself even more!"

"Oh, right? By going to the bathroom!"

"I've seen you hurt yourself walking down the street you really think I'm gonna take another chance!"

"Another chance! With what! Why does it even matter!" He looked into my eyes making me squirm uncomfortably in his arms.

"Sasuke? Naruko?" We looked to the right and saw Naruto rubbing his eyes. I looked back at Sasuke, and he shook his head letting me go.

I fell but luckily caught myself on the wall. And right there was some crutches. Score! I grabbed them and wobbled to the bathroom, as Naruto and Sasuke's conversation faded.

"What were you two doing? Did you hurt Naruko? If you did I'm gonna-

"Calm down loser, she's fine. Apparently."

"Look Sakura's sleep. Do you think tha- I closed the door, did my business and flushed the toilet. I washed my hands taking a glance in the mirror.

Usually I would be horrified by my look but I don't know, I felt kinda... used to it. My long hair which was once black is now brown. At least it's lightening up a bit. My irises still eight-sided star polygon, and the pupils a dark velvety purple. I sighed, and walked out of the bathroom.

   Outside was Kakashi, all heads turned to me when I came back. "How you feeling Naruko?" I stopped an glared at him. "Right..."

"EEK! NARUKO!" She ran up to me an started to shake me. "Sasuke-kun was totally watching me sleep!" Then she screamed again making my eardrums bleed.