Chapter 8: You know you looove her!

Chapter 8: "You know you looove her!"

*Ding-Dong*

  I walked the down the stairs debating on whether or not I should go change. I didn't want the person behind that door seeing me in a baggy sweatshirt and some short exercising shorts, (which showed a lot of legs) but then again my room was pretty far. 'Oh well?' I shrugged.

I grabbed the handle and yanked the door open to find Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura.

"Woah, Naruko!"

"Nice makeover. I like it, ya know."

"Hn."

"You guys must've heard about the incident earlier today. That's why you're here."

"Whaaat?"

"We didn't- what, pfft."

"You're so silly..." Then she lightly punched me in the arm. "Yeah, we came because of that."

"I'm fine you guys can go now ."

"Only people who are not fine would say that." She said pushing past me, with Naruko and Sasuke following behind.

"We brought movies!" Naruto exclaims, holding up a bag.

"Great."I say flatly. "Now I can spend time with my friends." I said unenthusiastically.

"Honey who was at the door- Oh hi guys. I gotta go back to work I'll see you later tonight." Lady Tsunade says.

"Well you guys know what that means, I'll see you later." I say pushing them back through the door.

"Bull! You guys can stay. Plus Naruko needs something to get her mind off of the events that happen today. Isn't that right Naruko?"

"Of course it is." I was really hoping to ya know spend my time alone, but now I gotta spend it with, Naruto, happy, and grumpy.

"Have fun!" Then she walked out the door, and Naruto rushes over into the couch, then he plops down.

"So Naruko, got any snacks?"

"Yeah, the kitchen is down those steps." I say pointing to them. Then he hops off the steps and runs down the stairs.

"I'm gonna go set up the DVD player." Sakura said. "Sasuke-Kun wanna help?"

"Hn. I'm gonna go to the kitchen now." He said completely ignoring Sakura, then he followed Naruto.

"Naruko?"

"Naruto and Sasuke don't get along very well, ya know. I'm just gonna go make sure they don't kill each other."

'Sasuke and I don't get along either.' I thought.

I walked down the stairs and made my way to the kitchen. There I saw Sasuke and Naruto...

...Actually having a decent conversation. With no arguing! Being civilized!

I walked over to the both of them. "Are you guys feeling sick?" I asked astonished. Then I placed my hand on Naruto forehead.

"Yeah?"

"Why?" Sasuke asked aggravated.

I walked over to Sasuke stood on my tippy toes and felt his forehead. Then he grabbed my wrist and pulled it away.