Chapter 1: Touring

Chapter 1: Touring

(edited 7/8/20)

Today Naruto was giving me a tour of the village he lived in: Konaha. It was only a couple of days ago when Jiryia-sama and Naruto begged Lady Tsunade to become the fifth Hokage. She was resistant at first but she accepted the role after a serious battle.

I noticed that there were a lot of people looking in our direction as we walked down the dry and dusty dirt road. At first, I thought they were staring at Naruto and I, but I realized that they were just looking at him. Grown men and women held scowls while little kids were either pulled away or decided to flee in fear as we came closer to them. 'Man, these people do not like Naruto.' I thought.

"And this right here is the best place in town." I watched as he extended his arm out towards the little shop. White banners hung from the roof with thick red writing on each of them in Japanese. There was a long gray counter inside and five brown stools inside. Overall it was actually kind of cute. "Itchiraku's Ramen Shop!"

My jaw dropped. "No... way. You have a ramen shop. I love ramen, ya know!" My eyes sparkled as I imagined slurping on chicken flavored broth and noodles.

"So do I!"

"Well, what are we waiting for let's go." I began to head inside but Naruto grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Actually we can't go inside." His bright smile transforms into a small frown. "I have to finish showing you around the village. Grandma Tsunade says so."

I sighed. "Okay. I guess we could always go another time." I really wanted some ramen. Maybe we'll have time after the tour.

"Aww, cheer up." He patted me on my back and pulled me away from the shop. "I still have more exciting stuff to show you. It'll be awesome." He exclaimed and a smile was spread across his face.

>>>

My face contorted with a grimace of pain with every step I took. "My feet are killing me!" I complain. "Can we puh-lease go to that ramen shop we were at two hours ago?" I beg. All I wanted now was to sit down and enjoy a nice warm meal.

"We're almost done Naruko. Our next stop is the Academy, and then the training grounds which are only a couple blocks away." Naruto assured me and I let out groan. We walk to the red front doors of the Academy and as soon as we came to a stop a bell rung. Kids came piling out of the door. They look around half my age, 6 or 7.

"Big brother Naruto! Big brother Naruto!" I see a little boy with brown spikes and a chipped tooth running out from the building and coming in our direction.

"Konahamaru?" Naruto acknowleded the little boy and I sat by confused.

"Big brother Naruto, why are you here?" Konahamaru ask.

"I'm showing her around our village." Naruto pointed to me and I watched as the little boy's brown eyes landed on me.

I wave and give a small smile. In return he squints his eyes as if he is trying to examine me. Then his eyes shot wide open and he gives the biggest smile ever. "Is this another one of your Sexy Jutsu's. You gotta show me how to do this one." He started pinching and groping my cheeks. "She looks so real and young."

What the hell was a Sexy Jutsu and why was this little this kid talking about it?

Naruto starts to shake his hands and Konahamaru. "Oh, no no no! This is Naruko. She is the apprentice of the 5th Hokage."

"WOW! Do you ever train with the 5th Hokage?"

"Of course, she's the one who taught me how to fight." I stated.

"That's so cool." He turns back to Naruto. "So how about teaching me a new jutsu."

"Konahamaru I have to-"

"Please! Please, please, please!" This kid's shouting was causing a scene. People and their kids were staring.

"Of course he can," I answer for Naruto wanting him to shut up. "Plus, I could use the break."

Naruto looked between Konahamru and I and sighed. "Oh, okay." Naruto gave in but he looked like he regretted it.

"Alright!" Konahamaru exclaimed pumping his fist in the air. Looks like Naruto was going to have his hands full with this one.

————————————————————
A/N: I know what your thinking. 'Where's Sasuke!' Don't worry he's in the next chapter. Plus this chapter is hella short because I kinda got bored of it. Anyway please vote.

~Tmya_Morris🥀

2/21/18