Chapter 9: Will you become my friend?

Chapter 9: "Will you become my friend?"

I made heavy and loud stomps until I made it to the door. Once there I pushed the door and it slammed on the wall. I saw Sasuke, Kakashi, Sakura, Naruto, and Lady Tsunade standing in the Hokage office.

"I'm here." I said weakly then I made my way to one of the nice and comfortable bay windows. I rested my head on the soft and plush pillows as my mind trailed off into a deep sleep.

'Ah. Miso Ramen.' I thought with a sigh and a relaxing smile.

"NARUKO!"

"Huh! Wha- I'm up! I'm up!" I looked around to see everybody staring at me, and they were aggravated. "Whaaaaaat?" I whined.

"I need you to be over here with the rest of your teammates. We have to discuss something very important."

"What could be so important that you had to call this meeting so early in the morning?" I said groggily.

"It's noon." Sasuke said stating the obvious.

"That's like three o'clock in the morning to me... Okay!" He rolled his eyes.

"Anyways... I'm assigning you guys to a mission, Naruko..."

"Huh?"

"This will be your first mission since joining team 7."

I perked up at her statement. "OMG! I mean uh-" I cleared my throat and looked at my nails. "that's cool, that's cool. So uh, what's this mission about." I say trying not to lose it.

"You're going to go the Land of Copper to protect the member of the Ninja Cabinet and his daughter. His name is Moti Wakage."

My eyes widened, in shock. "T-The Land of Copper." I muttered.

"Naruko if you can't handle it then you can-"

"No! No! I can totally handle it. Just ever thought I would have to go back there again." I said mostly to myself.

"Lady Hokage who are we protecting her from." Kakashi asked.

"He is a highly skilled rogue ninja from the Land of Copper. Hachiro Tunkanzi. He went rogue after he found out he wasn't chosen to be part of the Ninja Cabinet."

"So this guy is just out for revenge." Sakura claims.

"Hn."

"This is a B- ranked mission. You guys will have to be extra careful, but I trusted you guys enough to go on this mission, that why I chose you on the job."

"Don't worry Grandma Tsunade, we won't let you down! Right guys!" Naruto exclaims.

"Hai!" They all said except for me. I was still staring at the floor in disbelief.

"Naruko?"

"Yeah?"

"You okay?"

"Yeah! I-I'm fine. If uh, this is everything, then I'm gonna head out." I said grabbing one of the six folders that were placed on the desk.

I walked to the door slowly until I got on the outside of the room. I gave everybody a shy and small wave before closing the door fully. I let out a deep and stressful sigh. 'Get it together Naruko!' I thought to myself before making my way to the exit of the building.

()

()

()

As I was walking down the street I noticed the small little ramen shop that Naruto showed me. Maybe this will help me get my mind off of things.