Chapter 2: Idiot! Jerk!

Chapter 2: "Idiot! Jerk!"

(edited 8/9/20)

  I walked away from Konahamaru and Naruto. I wasn't gonna walk too far because I didn't really know my way around this place as Naruto did. I just wanted to get some alone time. I trudged along the sidewalk that was lined with a wooden fence. I glanced up at the sky and noticed that the sun was setting. It was beautiful. I exhaled and it took in all the gorgeous colors of orange-reds and purples that filled the sky. Suddenly I felt my body crash into something and my body fell to the ground.

  I slowly opened my eyes, rubbing the side of my head, and saw a tall boy standing in front of me. He looked around my age. His skin was creamy pale and the color of his spiked silky hair reminded me of a raven's feathers. His deep obsidian eyes were filled with annoyance and anger and he looked down on me.

  I stood up which kind of hurt considering the fact that I just landed on my butt. "I-I'm really sorry I'm such a klu-"

"Just watch where the hell you're going!" He cut me off, which was very rude. Then he walked past me shoving his shoulder into mine and I stumbled  bit from the impact.

"Jerk!" I growled under my breath dusting off any dirt that had clung to my clothes during my tumble. The sound of his footsteps diminished for a moment until I heard them come closer. I turned around only to have my eyes meet his chest since I was clearly shorter than him.

"What the hell did you just say?" Even though his tone seemed calm I could tell that his words were laced with anger.

"I called you a jerk, and I'm sorry that I called you that," I said staring at his chest. 

He began to walk off letting his back face me. "Good." He whispered bitterly.

"When I should've called you an obnoxious jerk!" I shot back. His head snapped back at me, but this time there was something different about him. His eyes glowed a dark crimson red.

"Listen here, shortstop! I don't have time to be fooling around with an idiot like you! I have more important things to do!" He shouted.

"Who are you callin' shortstop?! I am still growing you jerk! Or are you too much of a dumbass to know that?!"

"Say one more thing and you're dead!" He warned in a low tone. I watched as he pulled his hands out of his pockets.

"One... more...thing!" A smug smile made its way onto my face.

"BAKA!" And with that, he tackled me to the ground. Pain shot through my back as it came in contact with the hard ground. I kicked him off me and rolled over to stand. He did the same pulled out his kunai so I pulled out mine. We ran past each other, and my blade ran across his cheek swiftly, but I easily dodged his easily. Then I felt my cheek split open a bit and noticed that he did manage to touch me.

 I turned around to face him and at the same time he did too. Both of our cheeks were slit but not deep enough for blood to seep through. He ran towards me and at the right moment, I tackled him onto the ground. Then I took the liberty to climb on top of him. My right hand bunched the collar of his shirt up in a fist and I pulled him a little closer.

"This should teach you to stop being such a dick!" I clenched my left hand in a fist and drew back my arm. I threw the punch but my arm was caught delaying the impact. I looked up and saw a hand wrapped around my wrist. Behind was a tall slender man with odd silver hair. He wore a navy blue mask and his headband covered his left eyes allowing m to only look at his right one.

He pulled me off the guy who I was about to beat up. He glared at me and I did the same. "I'm gonna need both of you to come with me." The man told us, and I folded my arms.