When You Hurt A Girl, She Feels It In A Million Ways [Chapter 11]

“Hello, miss, wake up? Are you okay?” I heard an unfamiliar voice say, they were tapping my shoulder lightly, I sat up slowly then opened my eyes to see a middle aged man, tall, black messy hair with tanned skin, where the hell was i?

“I’m f-fine, where am I?” I questioned him, I must have fallen asleep here last night when I left the party because... because of… him. I could feel tears threating to fall over, and a horrible feeling whirled in my stomach, but I had to hold myself together, otherwise he would ask what was wrong, and I don’t know how to exactly answer that right now. He might have not even cheated on me…?

"You’re in my front yard” the man said flatly, I looked around and noticed a house not to far back hidden behind bushes, with the alcohol last night I had I guess I just didn’t pick up on where I am.

“I’m so sorry, I’ll just leave” I said getting up and moving towards the gate, the man mumbled something under his breath but I didn’t quite hear it, it got blown away with the wind. I started to walk back home when I realised that they would all be waiting for me, then everyone would be making excuses, lies, and just a whole lot of arguing. I didn’t need to hear that first thing in the morning.

I strolled down to the local shopping centre, it wasn’t too far away from home. As I walked inside I noticed I was getting a lot of funny looks, people whispering about me, laughing, commenting about me. It made me feel so unbelievably insecure. I ran into the bathroom to notice my mascara had run everywhere, my lip stick was smudged, my hair had just gone everywhere.

“shit” I sighed under my breath, I walked over to get a few paper towels and soaked them in some warm water, wiping away the make-up on my face, then I wet my hands and slicked my hair back into a ponytail, I wasn’t happy with what I looked like, but it was half decent. I looked down at my clothes, I was still wearing what I got changed into for the party, it was shorts and a floral bustier. I straightened it up, and fixed my pockets when I felt something in my back one, I pulled out whatever it was my credit card. A big smile plastered my face.

“That’s $89.65 please” the cashier smiled, I stopped in at Factorie and bought a pair of denim jeans and long sleeve shirt that was white in the centre and then had pink/red coloured sleeves. After paying the lady the cash I went back into the bathrooms, and went into a toilet cubical. I took out the new clothes I had purchased and put them on and putting my other clothes into the Factorie bag, now I felt decent. I went into a small bistro in the food court and got a hot white chocolate to go.

I strolled down the streets for a while, just letting the brisk air hit me while the hot chocolate warmed me up, it felt nice. I made my way slowly back to home but no cars where in the driveway. I know Luke would have went to UNI but I had no idea where Jai and Beau where. I got the spare key inside the plastic rock that sat as a decoration at the door and unlocked the door, surprisingly it was clean, absolutely spotless. I walked into Beau and mine’s room and there was a note on the desk.

‘Skyla,

If you’re reading this your obviously safe at home, Beau and I have gone looking for you, call us when you get this please?

Jai x’

Next to the letter sat my phone, I sent a text to Jai telling him I was home. I turned some music on, locked my door and laid on my bed reading a book.

'Once upon a time somebody ran, Somebody ran away saying 'fast as I can, I got to go, I got to go, 'Once upon a time we fell apart, You're holding in your hands the two halves of my heart, Oh oh oh, oh-oh-oh-oh‘

There was a loud knock at the door, I acted like I didn’t hear it and just turned it up, I loved Coldplay and Rihanna so there collaboration, Princess Of China, was definitely my favourite song.

‘I could have been a princess, you'd be a king, Could have had a castle and worn a ring, But no-o-o-o-oh you let me go-o-o-o-oh, You stole my star’

The knocking at my door continued until the song finished, I groaned and opened the door, Beau and Jai fell through the door, “what do you want?” I snarled

“Sky, I’m sorry, it was the alcohol, I swear” he said looking straight in my eyes, I just wanted to cry then and there, after all I had done for him, he just, went and back stabbed me.

“No Beau, you’re not sorry, if you were sorry you wouldn’t have even done it in the first place, your nothing but trouble! I gave you my everything Beau, absolute everything, and you just through it in my face, you know what hurt the most though, you did It three times, not just once, three. Do you understand this hurts me Beau? i actually have feelings for you! i always have!” I screamed at him, he opened his mouth and then closed it again. I sighed and just walked past him but felt him grab my wrist

“Skyla, I know I was stupid but hurting you, but id be even stupider to stop trying to fix this, I love you, and only you. I don’t know why I did what I did last night, she was just an old friend I hadn’t seen in ages” he said firm but softly, I let out a little chuckle

“What? So you greet her by shoving your hands in her pants, sucking off her face, and then having sex with her!? I dunno Beau, I just don’t think people normally greet people like that” I spat at him

“Sex? We didn’t have sex? She wanted to, I pulled out!” he spat back with hurt in his voice, how could I even think he would do that. I’m so stupid. I sat down on my bed and put my head in my hands, a liquid started to build up in my hands and I realised that I had started crying, I felt Beau’s arms wrap around me. He pulled me in tightly so I was now sulking into his chest. I don’t know why I was crying, I just felt somewhat stupid, embarrassed? That horrible feeling started to pool in my stomach and I felt a lump in my throat emerge. I knew I was about to be sick, I got up and ran into my bathroom, so my face was hovering over the toilet. Thank god my hair was tied up, I felt Beau rubbing my back, the next thing I felt was the disgusting liquid come out of my mouth. I must have been coming down with a bug or something. I went and laid in bed, Beau brang me a drink of water and my laptop and sat down next to me, we made small talk occasionally, but I was worried, worried that our relationship wasn’t going to last, maybe I was over thinking it.  

“I’ll go book you into the doctors” Beau smiled slightly before getting off the bed and leaving the room.

----------------------------------------

A/N:

hey everyone, i know i was ment to upload like a couple of hours ago, but i had to go to the hospital, so i tried my best to write something well, hope you all enjoy :)

10 Votes & 10 Comments

oh i also have a question for you all, who would you rather see Skyla with? Beau or someone else? :)