Clothes? Shopping? Thats Stuff I Like [Chapter 15]

The drive was long, but I finally reached Sydney, I pulled into the underground car park of my apartment. I got out, grabbing my bag and walking towards the entrance, up the elevator until I reached floor 9. I walked down the corridor until I saw ‘58’ plastered on the door; I let out a sigh of relief when I saw it. I opened the door with the spare key I had, and entered, Claudia jumping around the corner hearing someone just enter the apartment. “Hey” I said flatly before turning into my room, I saw her run up behind me and tap me on the shoulder

“What are you doing back? What’s wrong?” she questioned, I dumped my bags on the floor of the spare room, she had turned it into a Paris themed room, it was cute, I liked it. I turned around and before I could speak she gasped, “You haven’t been going to the gym lately?” she tried to say in the nicest way, but there is really no nice way of saying ‘you’ve put on weight.’

“I’m kind of pregnant” I sighed, she looked like I had just told her something absolutely horrible. I turned back around into my room digging through my bag, “here” I said handing her ultrasound pictures I got a couple of days ago, she smiled ever so widely, causing me to smile as well.

“Skyla” she breathed, there was a long pause which felt like forever, this was the moment were I was going to find out whether my best friend approved of it or not. I bit my lip. “why did you tell me?” she half screamed, at least someone was happy. 

“It’s a little girl” I smiled, and then the thing I was waiting for, the loud scream she always did when she got over excited.

“Let’s go shopping!”

I quickly chucked on something nice, and left my hair out. I grabbed my wallet and stuffed it in my bag along with a few mints and my sunnies; it was a surprisingly nice day. We hurried down stairs and I started to walk towards the range rover pulling out the keys and unlocking it, Claudia looked at my with her mouth wide open getting into the car, “its Beau’s” I simply shrugged, she just left it at that, I think she felt I didn’t really want to talk about it. I was going to have to face him sooner or later and he was going to have to toughen up and accept that fact I was pregnant and he can’t do anything about it, it’s too late for an abortion and I definitely wasn’t going to put her up for adoption, we were both very capable of looking after her.

It wasn’t long before we arrived at a baby shop, it was two stories and looked the size of a warehouse, I didn’t even know there was so much baby stuff to put in one shop. We jumped out parking the car and locking it, as soon as we walked in, I saw quite a few mums with their little babies; it made me think that I’d be doing that in about 8 months.  First up was cribs, I decided on today I just wanted to get some clothes, and nappies, I wasn’t that far pregnant yet. We asked the shop attendant how to get to clothes are she directed us there, everything was so small and cute, I was literally the size of clothes you would put on a little fake baby, Claudia pick out a little pink one piece, it looked so comfy and warm, I put it in the basket. I choose out a yellow one piece, and a little pale blue dress, Claudia found cute little denim jeans, I didn’t even know people could make clothes this small!

We strolled a little further down the shop and saw some blankets, there was one that caught my eye, it was pink a fury and had colourful butterflies and red roses on it, I picked it up and put it in the basket before even consulting it with Claudia, it was just a must have it was so cute!

Just across the aisle were the nappy isle, and my god. There were about 15 different brands of nappies, I was absolutely gobsmacked. Claudia said to get Huggies because her little cousin use to wear them, so we decided on them ones, we only got 1 packet, I thought I’d get 1 packet each month so buy the time the baby was born id have 9 packets at least.

It wasn’t long before we headed home, we sat on the lounge just watching a movie, Easy A, and Claudia popped the question “how did Beau take it? you know, you being pregnant?” she said quietly, I let out a shaky breath before answering her

“He, uh, chucked a tantrum, I don’t think he wants it, so I left” she nodded her head before saying something under her breath that I didn’t quite pick up.

“Maybe you should call him?” she said after a while of taking everything thing, I just groaned, I didn’t want to. I just wanted to him to wrap his arms around me and tell me it was going to be alright but I just didn’t see that happening.

After the movie I had some dinner but I was extremely tired from the all the driving I had done today I of headed off to bed, and just laid there looking up at the ceiling letting the many thoughts I had in my mind flow through and answer them to myself, it was a while before I started to over think and upset myself so I decided to finish doing that, I was just about to go to sleep when I was awoken by my phone ringing

'A  moment of love, a dream, a laugh, a kiss, a cry, our rights, our wrongs, a moment of love, a dream, a laugh, a moment of love, a dream, a laugh’

Echoed through the room, I picked it up, it was Jai, I sighed an answered

“Hello?” I said sleepily

“Sky, it’s me, where are you?” he said curiously, I could hear music playing in the background

“I’m fine, I’m at home, where are you?” I questioned him

“You’re not at home?” he said with a surprising voice

“No, I meant in Sydney”

It dropped silent for a while, but why was there music in the background

“Where are you Jai?”

“I’m at a party, Sky, just come hom- BEAU DON’T DO THAT” he yelled towards the end and with that I hung up the phone, I didn’t want to hear anything that he was doing, it just hurt me.

-----------

A/N:

sorry for the long wait guys, this chapter is kind of boring, its just a filler. hope you guys still enjoyed it though, thank you for all the birthday wishes aswell, it means alot! :) xxxx

12 votes & 10 comments :)

i cant thank you all enough! this book is rated #949 in Romance! you have no idea how happy i am! x