I Love That Twinkle In Your Eye [Chapter 9]

"You l-love me?” I sobbed looking past the gun that sat on my head, past Logan, past the two other guys who I still didn’t know, to Beau, the beautiful boy who has been my first and last love. A smile crossed his face, it wasn’t a sad smile or an evil one, it was a genuine smile.

“I do Sky, I always have, since I first laid eyes on you, I just wasn’t brave enough to tell you when you came back” he exclaimed, I felt like nothing in the world bad was happen, like I had just found my Prince Charming, there was something about that kid that just made me fall head over heels for him.

“Enough of this fairy tale bullshit” Logan snarled, ruining the moment I had waited for such a long time, he was unbelievable. He poked the gun into my forehead making me snap back into reality,

“Look me in the eyes” Logan spat, I just couldn’t. I couldn’t bring myself to look at him in the eyes, whenever I watch crime shows the victim could never look the murder in the eyes, and I always think, it’s probably one of the easiest thing to do, but when you’re in that situation… it’s definitely not.

“Look me in the eyes Skyla” he said once again, I could see Beau trying to break out of the two men’s grasp but it wasn’t working well for him, my eyes trailed up, from Logan’s collarbones to his neck to his chin to his nose and then to his eyes, he let out a slight evil giggle.

“Skyla, Skyla,  Skyla” He whispered while playing with my hair, the next thing I heard was a loud bang, I thought then and there he had just shot me, but I saw Luke and Jai, standing just across the other side of the rooftop with money in their hands

“I’ll give you $5000 for Sky and $5000 for Beau” Jai said confidentially approaching us, Luke followed behind.  Logan grabbed my wrist and started to walk towards Jai, the two men and Beau behind us, when we reached the middle of the rooftop Beau was pushed forward so he stood by my side, his arm brushed past mine, even the slightest touch from his made me feel warm and gooey. Luke handed over the money while Jai took me and Beau away from them.  

“Did you mean everything back there?” I asked Beau who sat breathless beside me, I think he was in shock of the conversation as well, I still was shaking but who wouldn’t have been in that situation? He simply nodded, I don’t know if it was the twinkle in his eye at that moment or the smile on his face, but it plastered a smile on my face to. He brushed a few pieces of hair out of my face and behind my ear, butterflies multiplied in my stomach the more closer he got to me. We just looked into each other’s eyes,  his weren’t filled with pain anymore, and the beautiful green was back. I looked down to his lips and back to his eyes and then it happened… I felt the lips I had been longing for what seemed forever to touch mine, it was quick, sweet and short, but it was definitely perfect to me. “I love you” I mumbled against Beaus lips

“Forever and always” he mumbled back, I could feel him smiling, Jai and Luke whistled at what they had just witnessed, the old Beau was back.

“Come on love birds” Jai interrupted up knocking Beau’s shoulder causing him to break away from my lips, which I didn’t want, but it was time to get out of here.

We all sat in the lounge room later that day, Beau and my fingers entwined on one lounge while Luke and Jai sat on the other lounge, we were discussing what we were going to do about this whole ‘situation’ and had been for the past hour, we had decided on getting an avo against him, that way he wouldn’t be allowed near us, any of us.

I made my way into the kitchen to make everyone some lunch, I decided on making fried rice. While the rice was in the rice cooker I diced up some bacon, and cut some onions and shallots to fry, after I did that, I fried some eggs and put all the ingredients on the table, it’s how I learnt to make fried rice with my friend in year 8. “What’s cooking, good looking?” Beau whispered into my ear as he snaked his arms around my waist from behind, I smiled at the thought that he loved me, and I loved him. I turned to face him and pecked him on the lips, then got back to what I was doing.

“Were going out to the shops to get a few things” Luke called out,

“Okay, see you soon!” I yelled back out to them.

Beau tugged  on my shirt, a wide grin appearing across his face, I could tell that smile from anywhere. I nodded and we made our way to his room.

----------------------

A/N:

Hey my lovelys, im really sorry this is a short chapter, today im just really not in the mood for reading, alot of things got dropped on me like a tonne of bricks last night, and its only just hit me today. so im really sorry, im might update tomorrow or the next day, im just really not a happy chappy :\ i dont care how many votes or comments on this cause its terrible, but yeah once again, im really sorry everyone, i feel like i keep letting you all down :( xxx