He What? [Chapter 4]

The house was silent, all I could hear was footsteps walking up the hallway, they were getting louder and louder, my heart started to pound faster and faster, was I scared of Beau? I couldn’t be. “Luke, Jai!” Beau growled from outside our rooms, his voice was filled with anger and frustration, I was the one that started all this, so I’m not going to leave, no matter what happens, I’m going to fix it all. I got up and tip toed over to my door, opening it slowly and quietly, he was standing in the lounge room, like he was looking for something.

“Beau?” I said softly, as I walked in, he turned to me quicker than I've ever seen him move before, his reflexes had become so much better than before,  his green eyes where burning straight into mine, he came at a rapid speed towards me making me take steps back until I hit the wall.

“Where is it?” he breathed looking down, what was he talking about? I had no clue, but I have a feeling it was over whatever him, Jai and Luke kept fighting over. I looked at his face, all I could see was anger.

“What the hell are you talking about Beau?” I spat back at him, he let out an evil cackle, he started to move closer to me but I couldn’t move, until he locked me in by placing his hands on my shoulders, there was only a couple of centimetres space between us.

“Just give it to me, and you will be fine” he breathed, I looked at him, he must of picked up on the confusion in my face, he tilted his head to the side, he always looked so cute when he did that. I noticed that his always fidgeting with his fingers, they kept tapping on my shoulders. He took a few steps back letting go of me, I turned as quickly as I could and walked back into my room then locked it, just like Luke and Jai did, I heard loud sobs at my door, but darkness took over.

The light was shining brightly through the windows, it was a beautiful day. I got up and played some music on my iPhone while I had a shower, the house was nice before, but now, it’s amazing.  ‘Oh, oh, oh, come fill my glass up a little more, we 'bout to get up, and burn this floor, you know we getting hotter, and hotter, sexy and hotter, let's shut it down’ I pulled out the shampoo and conditioner and washed my hair to the music, ‘Music, makes me, high’ I mimicked the guys voice at that point making myself laugh, I loved that part. Four songs later I finally got out of the shower, I walked down the hall towards the kitchen passing Luke and Jai’s room whose doors were open, they must be up, the next door was closed, I opened it slowly peeping into the dark room, and there was a sleeping figure on the floor, I tip toed around him and picked a blanket off his bed and placed it on top of him, just because his angry at me, doesn’t mean I don’t care for him…

“Morning sleepy head” Jai smiled embracing me in a hug when I walked into the kitchen, he was cooking pancakes, I saw on the bench next to the sink there was still a full bowl of spaghetti from last night, Beau’s bowl. “I wasn’t asleep! I had a shower!” I informed him smirking, Luke giggled while shoving a bit of pancake in his mouth. It was silent for a while, but we all enjoyed the silence when we had it. “What’s seriously up with Beau, why does he keep asking everyone for something?” I questioned both of them, Jai let out a sigh and then turned to continue cooking, leaving only Luke to spill the beans, I turned to him and gave him a look to tell him to confess, Luke started to tap the table and looked around a couple of times to make sure no one was there and he mumbled something under his breath but I didn’t quite hear, “sorry, what?” I asked.

“His on Heroin Sky” he spat before looking down at the ground, it felt like I had just walked into a metal pole and hit my head, everything started spinning and I grabbed onto the table, Jai swooped me up bridal style and put me down on the little lounge in the kitchen,

“we’ve hidden it from him, so he can’t take any his been off it for about a day now” Jai whispered in my ear before getting up and attending the pancakes that were burning, there was a few short conversations between Jai and Luke, they shot me back smiles every now and then, but Beau was taking drugs? No way.

After about an hour of talking about how this all started, Luke and Jai went down to go do shopping and I was on ‘Beau Duty’ as they called it, I decided to google some stuff about it, I should know what im dealing with right? Restlessness, crying, cravings, loss of appetite were all symptoms of withdrawal. Insomnia, vomiting, stomach and leg cramps, runny nose and depression where some of the other things we could expect, the symptoms usually peak at 1-3 days, and subside at 5-7 days. At least it wouldn’t be long until all of this cools down. I walked out of the lounge room clearing the history on the computer, I didn’t want Beau to see it, ‘1:30pm’ I noticed the clock read, it had been a while since Jai and Luke where home, I thought I should give them a call to make sure there okay, I walked out of the lounge room and noticed Beaus door was halfway open, I took a quick peek in there to see how he was doing but he wasn’t there… HE WASN’T THERE? I ran down the hall to my room and speed dialled Jai’s number, “hello” his voice sung through the phone, his happy mood was about to change

“Beaus gone!” I screamed down the phone not knowing what to do, the next thing I heard was the beeping sound, he hung up on me?

-------------------------

A/N:

Hey everyone, sorry for the late upload! ive been really busy and you all need to remember i do have a social life and it is holidays so i will be out alot :) i know its usually 2 comments and votes but im gonna make it 4 votes and 4 comments, im sure you'll be able to do it, any questions, ask below, <3

Sidebar:

Photo- a cover made by @PrincessofObsidian

Music- Pound The Alarm - Nicki Minaj