Chapter 29: Sophie

Chapter 29

So I think the song "Kiss me" works quite well with this. Don't you? Plus chasing cars but that's a no brainier.

I love snow patrol. Amazayn heh

Oh dear lord saying amazayn makes me feel like a directionator.

Those were dark days my children....

_______________________

Chapter 29:

SOPHIE : September 21st

Classes for out earlier today. It's Friday. No tests today I guess I'm lucky. I get home at 1:30 to just sit on my bed and think about these notes. Yeah it's pretty damn obvious what the last one will be.

WILL

YOU

GO

OUT

WITH

.... Me?

It's predictable but I just can't see... I have met around 20 guys here at Berkeley. Well I've at least talked to that many. I'm shy when it comes to guys. If they ignore me I ignore them.

Doing something like this to a girl should be outlawed. I dont know whether the person really likes me or if it's a sick joke. I don't know if I know the guy or he is hiding in the shadows with a crush.

It is really romantic though...

All the songs are absolutely perfect. Getting this makes me feel good about myself. It's the first time in a while that this has happened. It's funny to think that someone would go to such extreme lengths to be with me on a date. I really can't help but smile about it.

_______________________

SOPHIE: 7pm Karaoke night.

"Are you ready to rock Berkley students?"

"Yeah!" the group shouts as they begin taking volunteers to go for the first half hour.

Annie and Liam practically hurdle themselves towards the line but become fourth and fifth, respectively.

The first boy up David, he's in my calculus class and is the class clown. He sings "Barbie Girl" which brings laughter across the room when he hits the high notes and makes it sound extra sexual by constantly shimming. At "undress me everywhere" he takes off his shirt and throws it to Emily, his girlfriend, who is next in line.

After he goes, I just walk up to the bar in the back of the club. "Just a coke please".

"With or without?"

"What?"

He stumbles for words, and answers with a fake response, whatever he was planning on putting in there, I don't want it. Maybe this is like in the 70's where they put actual cocaine in coke. "Ice," he responds, but I shake my head.

"Hey Sophie." Harry yells over Emily singing "Believe" by Cher. He chuckles once he finally realizes that I can't hear him so I just mouth,"DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER LOVE?"

He nods, still looking around the place with a worried look. "Hey have you seen Annie? She came with you right?"

"Yeah she's in line to sing. You'll see her in a couple of minutes." I pause, trying to find the words correctly. "Hazz...Was it you?"

"Was it me who what?"

"Who gave me all those notes..."

His eyes widen slightly but he brushes it off,"I really can't tell you much about this Soph but It's not me. You'll find out real soon." He winks cheekily, obviously holding back some giggles. I scoff and take a seat at the bar, drinking my coke that I still feel pretty awkward about.