Chapter 26: Liam

LIAM: September 18th

Must put my plan into action. I've been thinking about it all day and I think I finally have created a plan that is so romantic Sophie won't be able to resist.

That sounded creepy..... Like a mad scientist. I'll stop now before it gets worse.

__________________________

LIAM: French 2:35pm

"Sophie what kind of music do you listen to mostly?"

"Uhh... Like Taylor swift and Paramore and everything in between. Except rap eww. Snow Patrol and foster the people are my favorite though. What about you?"

"Pretty close to that just minus the Taylor swift and add more pop. I love Leona Lewis!"

"Uhh.... Who?"

"Oh right your not British you don't really know the X Factor."

"Oh on the contrary governor! Pip pip Cheerio!" Sophie sings her arms as she attempts my British accent with a slightly offensive stereotype.

As soon as the last class let out, I pushed my way through campus on my ten speed bike to get to the dorm before Sophie. I run up the stairs instead of taking the elevator that would take minutes to descend and ascend.

I run into my dorm and grab the printed sheet out of my printer, add some tape and stick it on the door to Sophie's room and bolt out of sight. By taking the elevator, She got there about three minutes later.

I listened through my slightly open door for the pause in her footsteps as she read.

After reading it, she slowly opens her door and shuts it behind her. I would give anything for a look inside her mind right now.