Chapter 7: Annie

ANNIE: September 8

Inspirational quote of my day: If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back it was never yours.

Hmm I don't think I got that right but it sounded pretty inspirational right?! Gotta love talking to myself through writing... I'm such a weirdo!

__________________________

ANNIE: Room 501 10:15 am

My alarm finally wakes me up at 10:15.

"Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy got my glasses I'm out the door I'm bout to his this city before I leave brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack cause when I leave for the night I ain't coming back..."

I mouth the lyrics to the song as I put my earbuds in. It's kinda been a morning ritual since that song came out and I was a freshman and high school. It's basically a theme song.

Empty bed across from me?

Rebecca is gone? And she didn't wake me up in the process of getting ready? Yessss maybe she isn't so bad after all!

"I lost Liam and Sophie. They are probably together <3 haha but good morning do ya wanna hang out with me? :)~Harry Styles"

Oh yeah... I gave him my number yesterday.

Wow the entire day went by like a whirlwind. Let's see...drove to Berkeley, Unpacked the bug, met Harry, slept, went to dinner, slept.

In short, my day feels boring but it actually was pretty exciting.

"Sure I'll hang with you Harry! Anything to get away from my roommate! Got any ideas?"

At least Sophie is occupied with Liam. The last couple of days she has been moping around the house packing and crying. She freaks out if I see her crying so I have learned not to mention it.

Sometimes, she eats dinner and has to choke back tears when she sees my parents. It's so difficult now. I'm not exactly a comforting person, I'm usually the one that says "Ewww I'm allergic to your tears!" when anyone starts crying.

I quickly get dressed and put on makeup and run out the door to see Harry holding a Starbucks coffee for me. Aww how sweet! He got a drink similar to the one I got last night. How considerate!

"Hey can we go to San Francisco? I haven't been there in forever and, once classes start, we won't be able to for a long while! I have a car so grab a bag and let's go."

I run back to my room and grab a waterproof coat and gloves and make my way on. It's September it ought to be utterly freezing out there.

"Can we go do tourist stuff? Like go to the old carnival place... What's is called?"

"I know exactly what you are talking about we have to go there."

Harry smiles sweetly back and I go to the parking lot and jump into his black Volvo