Chapter 25: Harry

Here is a little mid week madness for all my readers. Hope you like it!

Haha I had "Kiss the girl" from the little mermaid stuck in my head while I was writing this. I was comparing Harry to Sebastian. It was brilliant. Sophie has red hair so it works really well.

If you like my stories please vote or give me some constructive criticism in a comment.

Follow me on twitter I'm @brilliant_liam

If you like this story, check out my other one called "Growing Up and Moving On"

Love you all! xx

~Melina

Chapter 26

HARRY: September 19

Back to classes... I don't need to do any work. Not like I was planning to do all of my work!

Annie... I can't just ignore her. I left my sister all alone that night. I let my sister get attacked in an alley of New York. She was raped that night by one of her boyfriend's drink friends.

Annie can be my second chance. Everyone deserves that second chance. She's better than any other girl I have met.

I'm trying to act like my normal self again. What's my normal self? A cute flirt. I'll even say it myself I flirt like no other it's just in my nature. It's how I make life amusing.

Annie is a big flirt too. I wonder if that's a good thing or a bad thing... Too early to find out now.

Can't wait until the weekend. This gets so boring. I just get back to the dorm and do nothing cause we are exempt from the work. This will massively suck in the run.

__________________________

HARRY: Room 503 6:30pm

"Hello Louise! Hello Lancelot! Hello Liam!" I just got back to my dorm after classes. Liam always gets here a half hour earlier than me.

I pick up Louise and she meows in her tiny voice. "Is my favorite pussycat hungry?" I give her food food and change her water and let her eat.

Liam sits on his bed studying a Book on business. I jump onto his bed and steal the book.

"Liam we have a pass that we don't need to do any work! We should have fun and uhhh... Cope with the situation." I smile and he glares at me and reaches for his book which I hold too far away for him to get it.

"C'mon Liam we haven't done anything! It's already wednesday. Don't you want to do something with the girls?"

"Harold I'm not sure if you understand that we still need to take the tests. And yeah I would love to go hang out with the girls but do you think I would be wanted? Especially by Sophie?"

I frown at his response. Poor dude, he kinda fell massively in love with a girl that has had so much happen to her she doesn't notice anyone. She shuts life out. I shake his shoulder and he pretends to go limp.

"Liam you act like she and you are a lost cause! I say work harder!"

"How the hell am I supposed to work harder? She won't let me near her!"

"Well just do something stupidly romantic to ask her out from a distance. Girls like love letters. Why don't you write her love notes? That would be so adorable!"

"Get started now. And make it mysterious. Don't let her know exactly who it is."

I go with Liam to the cafeteria and get some food and walk upto Annie and Sophie who also happen to be there.

"Annie... EAT." Sophie commands and picks up spaghetti with her fork.

"Sophie I'm just not hungry."

"I never see you eat I'm worried! You are the thinnest person I know! And I know that you eat like a pig so munch!" Sophie frowns again wishing Annie would eat more often.

"Uhh hey Anne hey Soph!" I sit across from them with my plate of spaghetti. "Oh hi!" Annie looks embarrassed.

"How is your week going?" Liam asks and carefully eats his little pudding with a fork.

"It's good we have that finance test tomorrow. Why aren't you eating your pudding with a fork?" Sophie states at Liam quizzically. Annie and I notice his fork and laugh when he has a hard time picking anything up.

"I uhhh.... It's more fun to eat with a fork."

"More fun? You seem to really be struggling." Liam has a difficult time picking up the pudding and it slips through.

"I just don't like spoons okay?"

"What about sporks?" Annie has a silly grin on her face.

"Ohhhh don't even get me started on Sporks! They aren't even real what are they?"

"Oh Liam! You are a cheeky boy!" Annie sits and picks at her salad.

I sniffle and pretend to tear up. "But but I thought I was cheeky Hazz!"

"You are cheeky Harry don't worry!" Annie pats me on the head from across the table.

"I uhhh... Have to go study..." Liam winks at me as he walks off.

"Bye Liam." Annie waves.

"Bye." Sophie mumbles ad continues to eat.

It's go time Liam. Break the ice!