Chapter 32 - Graduation Party

Emilys POV

" Thanks for coming" I smiled to more family members that came all the way to Forks for my graduation Open House. I bit my lip as Jake and the rest of the pack walked out with my cake. They were the first to get a piece of cake ofcourse. I smiled as I saw my mom's car pull up in the drive way.

" I missed you so much" I said pulling my mom and Lizzy into a hug. They both smelled like Vinilla.

" I'm so proud of you" Lizzy said. " So, this is you and Jakes house?" Lizzy asked. I nodded.

" It's so pretty" she stated.

"There's a pond in the back" I stated with a smile. " We will have to go see that" My mom said pushing past me.

I walked to the back yard. I was pulled from my thoughts as I heard a loud screach of a porshe. I sighed. I knew who it was right away. I walked back to the front. But I was sure Jake and Seth both saw me look worried.

" Hey Ren" I stated as he ran up towards me. " Where's Megan?"

Jacob's POV

" Did Emily invite him?' I asked Seth as we walked to the side of the house.  " I'm not sure" he stated.

Man, this kid has a lot of nerve. What the hell would he want now. I was about to go confront him when Seth pulled me back." Let them talk." he said.

" Where's Megan?" Emily asked. " She's on Patrol" Ren stated.

" Oh, ok. Well there's cake if you want some" 

Why the hell does Emily have to be so nice?

" Look, I came to give you this. But I want you to know that I'm still inlove with you, and I want you to choose me instead of Jake." Ren stated

Da Fuck? She wouldn't choose him. Would she? No, she loves me.

" I thought you understood" Emily stated.

This sounds just like Bella when I thought I loved her.

" Your not supposed to be with me Ren, You have to be with Megan. You love her. Your just not thinking about what your doing" Emily said

" No, I know what I want. I should've never let you go. I don't care that Jacob imprinted on you" Ren stated.

I could already feel my blood boiling. Seth tried calming me down. Think about Emily.

Emily always calms me down.

" It's not about imprinting" Emily said. " I love him" she said. Haha take that stupid son of a bitch.

" But you love me too" Ren stated. Emily sighed.

" Look, I'll always love you. But not the way you want" Emily said quietly.

" We can work on it, we can leave" Ren pushed.

" You can't leave you pack" Emily stated.

" You still didn't give me an answer" Ren pushed

" It's Jake" Emily whispered.

" It's always  been Jake, I thought you understood" Emily repeated.

Haha take that mother fucker. 

" I'll always be here for you though, you know that right" he stated.

" Thank you" Emily said pulling him into a hug.

" Your boyfriend is waiting for you" Ren stated. I mentally cursed and walked around the corner.

" and Emily" Ren said. " I like your hair" he smiled.

I watched her walk past me. " Emily"

" It's not nice to listen to other peoples conversations" She stated.

" Wait" I called pulling her back. I held her infront of me and wrapped my arms around her tiny waist.

" Thank you" I stated pulling at one of her curls. I let her hair fall back on her shoulder.

' For what?"

" choosing me" I stated. She smiled giving me a kiss. God, her lips were amazing. They are just so soft.

" I'll always choose you"