When and where they propose to you

F?F=favourite food

F/F/F= Favourite finger food. (This is to make life so much easier. If you don't know I mean by finger food. Well it's food you pick up such as sandwiches, burgers or crisps. You can't pick up beans. Just no you don't do that you would get the sauce all over you. That would make a mess and mess is not great.Food/ meals such as spaghetti bolognese or macaroni cheese you can't pick that up. You use a fork or something. So to keep things tidy I'm going to use finger foods. Right onto the scenarios.)

Eren~

Eren POV:

Today I have decided to take Y/N on a picnic under the stars. What makes it even better is that the full moon is going to be out tonight. Right now I'm setting it up. I've got F/F/F and F/D for Y/N. I put some fake candles out (tea lights. If you know what they are) and made sort of a pathway with them. I had sent Y/N a letter saying to come here because I have a surprise for her. But I never put my name on there. Even though it's probably really obvious but all well. Now all I have to do is wait until 11:30 pm. 

~Time skip ~

Your POV:

Well it's time to go to the park. I wonder why 11:30 pm? Anyway I'm walking down to park until hands cover my eyes. I yelp in surprise.

???-"Guess who it is?" A soothing voice whispered in my ear. It was really obvious that it was my boyfriend.

You-"Eren?" You feel his warm breath on your neck. It sent shivers up my spine. His lips kissed my neck gently as I blush bright red.

Eren-"Come with me Princess." He walk in front of me and held out his hand. I took it as he lead me towards a small F/C blanket. It had a small cute basket with ribbon on it. We sat down. He opened the basket to reveal F/F/F and F/D.

You-"E-Eren. You did have to do this for me."

Eren-"Anything for my beautiful princess." He put me on his lap. He got out the F/F/F. He picked it up and fed me? "Open up princess." I opened my mouth as he fed me F/F/F. It tasted so good. 

You-"Thank you Eren." I then saw some F/Fruit. I picked up and ate it. Eren was eating a F/Fruit as well. I lean into his chest. I then look at the town clock to see it's midnight. A piece of cloth went over my eyes blocking my vision. All I could see was darkness."E-Eren?"

Eren-"Can you trust me?" I nod. He lead me some where. I saw light. The blindfold was taken off me. I looked around to see we were on a bridge on a lake under the moon. It was almost like a fairytale. (I almost wrote FairyTail lol >-<) Was this real? Is this a dream? I looked up at my boyfriend. He then knelt down. It confused me is he making fun of my height?(Sorry if you aren't shorter than Eren) He got something out of his pocket. It was a small box. I then realised what he was doing. I fight back a grin. He opened up the box and said."There are so many things, in this horrible world that I hate. There are many things I have been through that I wish I hadn't. But all that pain was worth it. It was worth it because I met you. Fate let me be friends with you. Fate let me be your boyfriend. You are my Princess. I don't mind if you say no. But....Will you F/N M/N L/N make me the luckiest man and marry me?" Tears of happiness ran down down my face. I then embraced him in a hug.

You-"YES! I WILL MARRY YOU!"I almost screamed. We hugged each other tightly. This is the happiest day of my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Levi~

Your POV:

Lately Levi has been acting strange. He acts really....well..nervous? I have never known this stoic man to be nervous. It's like he is hiding something. Well I just decided not to ask but if this goes on for longer than a 2 days then I'm going to ask. It worries me.

Levi-"Y/N!" He calls.

You-"Yeah?"

Levi-"Get dressed into something nice. We are leaving soon."

You-"Where are we going?"

Levi-"Just get dressed."

I get dressed in a F/C dress. I walk down the stairs to find Levi in a suit. He holds out his hand for mine. I take it and let him lead me to where we are going. We walk down the street. He takes me into a restaurant.

You-"Can we afford this?"

Levi-"Relax." I nod. He leads me to a reserved table. It has a F/Flower on the table. He pulls out a chair and lets me sit down. He sits down on the opposite side. He hands me a menu.

Waitress-"What would you like to eat and drink?"

Levi-"Can I have a steak and a black tea please?(I dunno I spent almost an hour trying to think of what he would eat.)  

You-"Can I have F/F and a F/D please?"

Waitress-"Yep. They will be ready soon." The waitress leaves to prepare our order.

Time skip to after you have eaten~

You-"That was sooo good!"

Levi-"Yep." He then went on the floor on one knee. He got out a box and just gets straight to the point. "Will you Y/N M/N L/N make me the happiest and luckiest man alive. Will you marry me?" I jump on top of him hugging him.

You-"YES!" We both kiss each other. Cheers could be heard throughout the restaurant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armin~

Your POV:

Armin and I were under a tree. The sun was setting while we were reading about the outside world. I turned the page to see a note. It said..... 

'I like you.

You like me.

Do me a favor,

And marry me'

I turn to look at Armin. He was holding out a ring. I gasped. His eyes were full of hope.

You-"YES!" I smashed my lips onto his and kissed him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marco~

Your POV:

I was walking down the street with my shopping bags until....There was a huge banner on my house it said 'You're perfect but can I change something?..............................................................Your last name ;)'. I look around to Marco right behind me with a ring.

You-"YES MY FRECKLED JESUS!"

Marco-"Y/N Bott sounds amazing."

You-"It sure does *giggle*."