Soulmate

(Sorry for not updating. I've been busy and a bit ill. Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year guys!)

Eren~

Your POV:

Who could possible have my key? I've been searching for someone with the right key to open my lock.

You-"I give up. I've tried nearly every fish in the sea." I look around taking in my surroundings. I was in a park alone. The cold breeze brushed past my red cheeks. I closed my eyes and listened to the noises of the world. Children playing and laughing. Birds chirping. Everything seemed calm.

I must find my soulmate someday. Where are they? Suddenly I'm interrupted by someone joining me on the bench I was sat on. I opened my eyes to see a brown haired boy. He looked around my age. He looked sad.

You-"Excuse me sir? Are you okay?" He looked up at me with dull eyes.

???-"Yeah I'm fine." But obviously he wasn't.

You-"What are you doing here?"

???-"I'm trying to find the one thing everybody wants."

You-"Their soulmate?" He nodded. I looked down at his lock. It was a golden colour. The shape was curvy. I looked at my key. It had a very simliar shape.

You-"Excuse me but please may I try my key in your lock?"

???-"You can try." He inserted the key into the lock. He twisted it and it opened. My eyes lit up. "I guess I finally found you." The boy smiled at me. He embraced me in a tight hug. "My name is Eren."

You-"My name is Y/N. I'm so happy!"

Yes this is probably cliche but oh well.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Levi~

Your POV:

Every morning I wake up all I see is black and white. Everything feels so dull. What are these colours everyone talks about. Will I ever get to see them to?

But right now that wasn't my main concern. My main concern is the fact the some people haven't returned from the exhibition we went on. We killed only 2 titans. But we had a lot of losses. The whole Levi squad was wiped out. Everyone is quite concerned about the corporal. I was very concerned about him. So I decided to get everyone to help clean up the place. Luckily everyone didn't mind. They wanted to help the corporal feel better. Even though he has never smiled but oh well. No one should have to go through so much loss and pain.

While people were cleaning I decided to go check on the corporal. I'm probably not allowed since I'm only a cadet. I have quite a low ranking. As I make my way to the corporal's office I hear muffled voices. It sounded like arguing. But in the same voice. Was he arguing with himself? I knock on the door. I hear a muffled 'Come in'. I walk inside to see everything dark. No lights were turned on. I looked around. I spotted him sat on a chair by the window. He was staring out the window. He had a cup in his hand but was barly able to hold it. He was shaking so much. I could hear his shaky short breaths. I could see something shiny roll down his cheeks. I slowly made my way up to him.

You-"Sir are you okay? Is there anything I can do?"

Levi-"No it's fine brat." He said in the same cold tone of voice as usual. But it was weakened a bit. Saddness and anger was evident in his voice. I walk closer to him and crouch down next to him. I looked up at his face. He tried to look away to hide the fact he had been crying. But I could still see the liquid running down his cheeks. "What do you want brat?"

You-"I want to help you." I give him a soft smile. I slowly touch his hand rubbing it. But suddenly my vision. Everything looked different. There was no longer black and white. It was colourful? But how? Was the corporal my soul mate? He looked down at me confused. "Do you see them too?"

Levi-"Yes I do. But how?" He thought hard about why the sudden change. But one idea kept bugging him. Is this girl really my soulmate? "I guess you're the one that has been waiting for me." He smiled slightly. He patted his lap. I blushed and sat on his lap.

You-"Aren't I heavy?" Levi shook his head 'no'. Levi wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled my head into his neck. He had stopped crying. Instead of crying he was smiling. A real smile.

He had finally found someone to love and for them to love him. He vows to protect Y/N with his life. No matter the cost.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armin~

Your POV:

Why is it so hard to find a necklace that fits with mine? I had a heart shaped necklace. But it was in half. And however has the other half is supposed to my soulmate. But I have had no luck. Oh well if they come then they come.

I was wondering around the streets aimlessly. I had nothing to do. I'm soooo bored! I look around at all the shops. But an idea suddenly pops in my head. Maybe I could go to the park? I start running to the park until.....OOOF! I had bumped into someone or something. I had fell and landed on my bottom. I looked up to see a young boy. He looked around my age. Possibly a bit older. His hair was blonde and cut in a bob. No offence but his head looked like a coconut. I look at him. He puts out his hand to help me get up. I hesitantly take it.

You-"Thank you. I'm sorry for bumping into you."

???-"It's okay. H-hi I'm Armin by the way."

You-"I'm Y/N. I'm not sure what to do." I look at him taking in his features. I notice that he is wearing a half heart necklace. "Have you found a fit for that?" He shakes his head 'no'. "Please may I try?" He nods. I picked up my necklace and connected it to his. It fit! We look at each other shocked.

Armin-"I have finally found you!" I embrace him in a hug and he shyly hugs back. I'm so happy I met him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to quickly say that Creepy_Ereri_Shipper gave me this idea. I just wanted to say thank you!