When you cuddle

Eren~

Your POV:

*Yawn*

Eren-"Are you tired?"

You-"uh huh...*yawn*"

Eren-"Come on then lets get you to bed." He picks me up bridal style and takes me to my dorm. He lays me down on my bed gently. "Nun night my angel." He kisses me lightly on the fore head. He was about to leave until I lazily hugged him from behind.

You-"Don't go." With that he took off his straps and t-shirt. The cover was pulled up as he got in. He wrapped his strong arms around me protecting me. He was so warm. I breathed in his familiar scent as I began to let sleep take over me. For the whole we stayed like this. I loved it.

Levi~

Your POV:

You-"Oh come on Levi you have been doing paper work all day!"I complained for the 10th time.

Levi-"It needs to be done."That was it. I jumped onto his lap and did the puppy eyes. 

You-"Pwese....." Levi glared at me. But then a smirk appeared on his face. I soon became worried. I was suddenly lifted up and thrown on his shoulder. He carried me over to his bed. Oh no. He carefully put me down onto the bed. He took off his t-shirt and looked at me. I had been staring at his abs.

Levi-"Like it?" I quickly looked away and blushed. The bed suddenly dipped a bit. I looked at Levi as he got into the bed. He wrapped his fit arms around me. It always made me feel safe when I was in his arms. For the rest of the day we cuddled. Yay!

Armin~

Your POV:

We were on the sofa together. i was just sat there while Armin was reading a book. I was getting bored so I decided to try something...

I snaked my arms around the coconuts waist. He looked at me and blushed. I nuzzled my head into his chest. 

You-"Can we snuggle?"

Armin-"S-sure."He blushed more. He put his arms around my waist. He continued reading but I didn't mind. I was just happy to finally snuggle my cute little coconut.

Marco~

Your POV:

You-"Freckled Jesus?"

Marco-"Yeah?"

You-"Can I have a hug?"I held up arms while I was sat on the couch. Marco wrapped his arms around me. He sat down with me and snuggled me. He kissed the top of my head. I smiled into his chest. We both end up falling asleep cuddling.