When they see you with another guy!

Eren~

Your POV:

I was walking in the park with my friend Ryan (Just pretend). We were talking about life I guess and just basically goofing around. We were sat on a bench. I looked around taking in the beautiful scenery when in the corner of my eye...

A very cross looking Eren was watching me. I was so confused. Was he jealous?

Time skip~

Ryan had gone. So I decided to start heading home. I was walking until I saw Eren slumped on the floor.

You-"Hey Eren! What's wrong?"I asked concerned.

Eren-"Um..."

You-"Eren please tell me." I sat down next to him.I got no reply all I heard was a moan. "Eren are you jealous?"

Eren-"NO!"

You-"Oh Eren you're so silly."He looked up confused. "Do you really think I love Ryan? If you do then you're wrong. You are the love of my life. You will always be my handsome titan- shifter." I embraced him in a bear hug. "I love you."

Eren-"I'm sorry I shouldn't have been so stupid."He hugged back. I kissed his cheek as we watched the sunset.

The end!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Levi~

Your POV~

You-" Hey Eren!"

Eren-"Hey Y/N."

You-"How are you?"

Eren-"Good thanks, you?"

You-"Goo-."I was suddenly lifted onto someones shoulder. I looked up to see the back of someones hair. But I knew who it was. It was the one and only Levi. He started walking off with me over his shoulder."Can you put me down?" Then I felt his hand smack my but. "HEY!"

Levi-"You are mine and only mine."He stated bluntly.

You-"Are you jealous?" 

Levi-"No!"

You-"Sure you're not."

Levi-"Just stay away from Jaeger!"

You-"Can I be friends with Jean then?"

Levi-"No!"

You-"Armin?"

Levi-"No you are my girl!"He finally put me down on his bed.

You-"Awww!" I then gently kissed him and he kissed back. "I will always be your girl, but let me have friends please?"

Levi-"*sigh* Fine.".

The end

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armin~

Armin's POV:

I was sitting on a bench reading when...

Y/N-"Hey Daniel?"I looked up from my book to see Y/N talking to a boy apparently called Daniel I guess? They were laughing together. I felt a bit jealous. Why can't I make her laugh like that? I look back down. "Sorry Daniel but I have to go." She walks up to me and pulls down my book. She places her lips on mine and kisses me. I feel my cheeks burn up. "Aww my little coconut. You always make me laugh. I love you!"

Me-"I-i love y-you."

The end

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marco~ 

He doesn't get jealous. :)