When You are sick

Eren~

Your P.O.V~

You-"Eren?"

Eren-"Y/N? Everything okay?"

You-"I don't feel so good." Eren rushed to me and put his hand on my forehead. His eyes widen.

Eren-"Y/N you're burning up! Lets get you to bed to rest." He picked me up bridal style to my bed. He put me down on the bed and wrapped me in a fluffy blanket. "Hang on I will be back." 

He soon came back with medicine and soup. He gave me the medicine, which tasted horrible. He was about to get up. But I protested by lifting my arms up and hugging his back. He looked down at his waist to see a pair of small arms hugging him. He turned around and hugged me back. We stayed like that for a while. He stroke my hair and kissed my forehead lightly. He let go.

Eren-"I'm going to tell Levi that you're sick and ask if I can get the day off okay?" I nodded. "I will be back I promise." He left to go ask.

When he came back he took care of me. He gave me medicine, soup, blankets and hugs. But I told him not to stay to close over wise he will get sick. Tomorrow I will definitely thank him. 

Levi~

Your P.O.V

I woke up to the sun shining through the curtains. I slowly get up. But suddenly my head feels light. It made me feel a bit sick. I got and got dressed. I started to head towards the training grounds to train. But then..

Hanji-"Y/N!"I turn around to see a very excited Hanji.

You-"Hello."

Hanji-"Would you do me a favor. Could you take these papers to Levi?"

You-"Sure!" I grabbed the papers and walked to Levi's office. I was going to knock until. *Achoo*

Levi-"Who is there?"

You-"It's me Y/N."

Levi-"Come in." I open the door to see Levi sat at his desk doing paper work. "What brings you here?"

You-"I have paper work for you Sir."

Levi-"You know you can just call me Levi when we're alone?"

You-"Sorry Lev- *Achoo*" Levi looked up at me concerned.

Levi-"Are you okay Y/N?" 

You-"Yeah I'm fin-*Achoo*" He raised an eyebrow.

Levi-"Really?"

You-"Yeah."*Achoo*

Levi-"Right that's it. You are not fine. You are sick. Why didn't you just tell me brat?" He got up and picked me up. He put me over his shoulder. I didn't bother trying to escape. He was stronger than me. I just let him carry me to where ever he is taking me. I then get put on a bed. Wait is this Levis' bed? He wrapped me up in a blanket."Stay there brat!" He left to go get something.

He came back with medicine and my favourite F/F. He then pulls off his t-shirt revealing his abs. I feel my cheeks heat up. He turns around and smirks.

Levi-"Like what you see?"I hadn't realised I was staring at him. I quickly turn away blushing like mad. He pulls the blanket down and gets in.

You-"You will get sick."

Levi-"I don't care. Just next promise you will tell me?" I nod.He gives me the medicine and some F/F. When I finished eating he wrapped his strong arms around me. I felt safe. I bury my head into his chest and snuggle him. I look up at him and see a small faint smile on his face. I smile brightly back. He kisses the top of my head. "You're an annoying brat sometimes. But you're my annoying brat."He whispers in my ear. I wish we could stay like this forever. But I ended up falling asleep on top of Levi. For the rest of the day we stayed like this.

Armin~

Your P.O.V~

Armin-"Hey Y/N!"

You-"Hey Armin." I say happily trying to hide my croaky voice. 

Armin-"Y/N don't try and hide the fact you're sick. Come on lets get you in your dorm. He lead me to my dorm. 

You-"Honestly Armin I will be fi-"

Armin-"Nope!" He then points to the bed. "Come on Y/N!" I sit in my bed and lay down. He pulls the covers over me. "Stay right there." He leaves for some reason.

He then comes back with medical books and medicine. He gives me the medicine. Then he sits down on a chair and reads them to try and find a quick cure for your sickness.

Marco~

Your P.O.V~

Marco-"Come on Y/N you're sick!" I was being stubborn because I didn't want to stay in bed. He then lifts me bridal style and puts me in bed. I try and escape. "I will cuddle you." 

You-"But you will get sick."

Marco-"Doesn't matter." He gets into bed with me and snuggles me."I love you Y/N."

You-"I love you too Marco." I end up smiling in my sleep.