What pets you have

Eren~ 

Your POV:

Eren and I have a cute little German Shepard puppy  called D/N (dog name)! We got a dog because Eren wanted to prove to Jean that he is the best dog dad. Ugh! I had to literally stop them from fighting over this stupid thing. I had to go to the pet shop and buy one just to shut Eren up. Oh well at least he is happy now. But I suspect there is going to be another fight over who is the best dog dad soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Levi~

Your POV:

It took a lot of convincing for Levi to get a pet.It went like this...

*Flash back*

You-"PWESE!!!"

Levi-"NO! THEY ARE DISGUSTING FILTHY ANIMALS!"

You-"PWESE!"I gave him my best puppy eyes.Levi couldn't stand it when I did puppy eyes.

Levi-"N-no.." 

You-"Not even a cute little kitty."

Levi-"UGH YOU AND YOUR STUPID PUPPY EYES. FINE!"

You-"YAY!" I did a victory pose.

Levi-"Come on then brat let's go get a kitten. But on one condition!You must cleaning up its mess."

You-"Yes Levi."

*End of flash back*

So now we have a cute little kitten called C/N (cat name).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armin~

Your POV:

You-"Hey Armin?"

Armin-"Yeah?"

You-"Can we get a pet rat?"

Armin-"I-I have actually been thinking about getting you two pet rats. You have been so obsessed over getting a pet rat that I decided to save up my money."

You-"Awwww Armin you didn't have to do that!"

Armin-"Come on Y/N let's go get our new family members!"

We walked off to the pet store and got two pet rats. We named them R/N and R/N (rat name).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marco~

Your POV:

You-"YAY IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!"I woke up and started dancing around my room.

Marco-"Your awake. Good! Come on quickly I have a surprise for you!" He announced excitedly. Marco lead me to a box. Chirping noises were coming from the box. I opened it and there was a small budgie. I picked it up gently.

You-"Hello there little guy. Oh Marco you know so well. You really didn't need to do this for me."

Marco-"Anything for my princess! So what are you going to name it?"I blush at the name he just called me.

You-"I'm going to name it BU/N (budgie name)! Thank you so much Marco!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------