You want a hug

(So sorry I haven't updated. I just have been busy with school. Please forgive me.)

Eren~

Your POV:

I was sat on my bed bored out of my mind. For some reason I really want a hug.

Me-"Eren can I have a hug?"

Eren-"Sure!"He embraced me in a warm hug. His warmth made me want to snuggle into his chest longer.

Me-"You're so nice and warm." I nuzzled my head into his chisled chest. Eren chuckled and held me close.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Levi~

Your POV:

Me-"Levi!Why won't you give me hug?" I kept trying to get Levi to give me a hug. But he just wouldn't.

Levi-"If I give you a hug will you leave me to do my work?" I nodded. He motioned for me to come to him. He sat me on his lap and he snuggled me. He actually decided to try and do his work at the same time. So that mean't I got to snuggle him while he did his work. I know that he secretly enjoyed it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armin~

Your POV:

It was a cold winter day. I was sat on the couch with a lot of blankets. I really wanted a nice warm hug. OH! i should Armin!

Me-"Armin! Can I have a hug?"

Armin-"S-sure." He wrapped his coconut arms around me. I wrapped my arms around him. I snuggled into him. He felt so warm. I almost fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------