They catch you doing something embarrassing

Eren~

Your POV:

You-"Why do I have to do this stupid cleaning!" I complained to myself. Currently I am doing cleaning. I am so bored. Ugh! 

I suddenly had an idea to pass some time. I check my surroundings. 

You-"If I should stay, I would only be in your way......" I started singing I will always love you by Whitney Houston. (But little did you know someone was watching you) "I will always love. Ooh. Ooh."I finished singing and cleaning. I decided to go do the other rooms. But then a tall figure was stood in the door way. It was Eren my boyfriend. "Wait how long have you been stood there?"

Eren-"The whole time."He smiled."You are good at singing though. Could you sing to me another time."

You-"Nope!"

Eren-"Pwese!"He did puppy dog eyes.

You-"*Sigh*Fine."

Eren-"Yay!"He kissed me on the cheek and went to do his chores. I blushed and continued my chores.

The end.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Levi~

Your POV:

I was walking down the corridor carrying papers to Levi's office. I started humming and random song until.

You-"Ouch!"I moaned. I had fallen on the floor once again. I am so clumsy! I heard foot steps come up behind me. I looked up to see no other than Levi.

Levi-"Really Brat?Here let me help."He helped me up and picked up some of the papers with me. 

You-"Thank you Levi." His face still emotionless.

Levi-"Come on Y/N." You followed him to his office. You made it there and he motioned for you to sit. You sat on the chair and some how fell off the chair. Levi looked like he was gonna laugh. That's the first. You looked at him confused. You tried getting up but before you could you felt yourself being lifted off the ground. Levi carried you to his chair and sat you on his lap. He did his paper work while you just snuggled into his chest falling asleep. "My clumsy brat."He whispered under his breath but you could still hear it. You smiled and let sleep take over.

The end

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armin~

Your POV:

I sat on my bed bored. It was our day off today so I had nothing to do. I would hang out with Armin but he was with Eren and Mikasa at the moment. I had the radio on(pretend lol). Suddenly my favourite song came on F/S. (F/S means favourite song) I had this feeling. I really wanted to dance to it and sing along.I started dancing and singing to it. Until...

Armin-"Hey Y/N?" He had walked in.

You-"U-um hey." I replied awkwardly.

Armin-"N-nice dancing and you are really good at singing by the way."He smiled and blushed.

You-"Um t-thanks."I blushed.

Armin-"I wanted to ask you if you would like to hang out?"

You-"Sure!"

The end

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marco~

Your POV:

I was sat on my bed bored. It was our day off .(Don't worry this isn't the same I promise) I was laying down with my teddy bear. T/N(Teddy bear name). I always liked talking to him/her.

You-"Hey T/N!"

T/N-*Silence*.

You-"I dunno what to do today. I'm just so bored and tired. I wish Marco was here." (Little did you know he was there watching you)"I love you too though T/N! I am never going to leave you." *Creak* You whip your head round to see Marco stood there giggling. "What?"

Marco-"That was just cute." You turned away blushing.

You-"Shut up!You better not tell anyone."

Marco-"I promise I won't."

The end

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note:

Sorry I haven't updated in ages.  I have been busy because of the Easter holidays! Anyway I hope you enjoyed this.\(^-^)/