You tell them you are pregnant

Eren~

Your POV:

OH NO NONONONONONONONONO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I just did a test and it said I was pregnant. How am I going to tell Eren? I walk out the bath shaking. I walk up to Eren. He looks at me concerned.

Eren-"What's up beautiful?" I show him the test. His eyes widen. I start crying scared of what he would say. He hugged me. "shhhh. It's okay. It's not that bad. Actually it's amazing! I'm going to be a daddy." I stopped crying since I knew Eren was happy. For the rest of the day we sat on the couch and he rubbed my belly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Levi~

Your POV:

OH MY GOD! Ummmm.......How am I going to tell Levi he is going to be a daddy? Will he kill me? Will he be happy? Tears started to fall as I panicked. I slid down my bedroom wall. The door opened. Oh no....

Levi-"Y/N? What happened? Are you okay?"He rushed to my side.

Y/N-"Levi I'm pregnant.." His eyes widen in shock. But then he did the most unexpected thing. He smiled. HE SMILED!

Levi-"Having a little brat running around won't be that bad. But now I have two brats to deal with. Two amazing brats to live with." You smiled. You actually loved it when he called you his brat.

Y/N-"Well you handsome are going to be a daddy."

Levi-"Haven't I always been a daddy?"He smirks.

Y/N-"Wow daddy Levi.*giggle*"I laugh. For the rest of the day we cuddled while thinking of names.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armin~

Your POV:

You-"A-Armin...?"

Armin-"What's wrong?"

You-"I'm um pregnant?" He blushes and smiles.

Armin-"I'm going to be a dadda!" Wow I never knew a nervous coconut would get so excited without hesitating. I smiled at his reaction. He got out a book from his bag. WAIT WHAT?! HE HAS A BOOK OF BABY NAMES IN HIS FLIPPING BAG! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE INNOCENT COCONUT?

You-"Armin where on earth did you get that book from?"

Armin-"I got excited at the idea of me having a family with my gorgeous girl."I blush as we flip through the dozen pages full of baby names.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marco~

Your POV:

You-"MARCO!"

Marco-"Yes?"

You-"You sir are going to be a dad!" His eyes widen in excitement. "We are going to name it freckled Jesus jr.!"

Marco-"YES!" He does a majestic victory pose with me."LET'S LOOK AT BABY NAMES!"

You-"Okay. But can it's nickname be freckled Jesus jr.?"

Marco-"Fine."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------