When you catch them reading fanfictions

A/n

Just to tell you I'm going to start doing modern ones to. Only because I'm running out of ideas to do within that time period.

Enjoy~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eren~

Eren's POV:

I was scrolling through the internet when I found an Eren x reader. What? That is my name? Why is there a story about me? I clicked on it. There was a huge paragraph. I read it in my head. I seemed to be about me and the reader having ice cream? I continued reading until..

Y/N-"Hey babe.....what are you looking at?" She peered over my shoulder to see what I was reading. "Are you reading fanfictions?"

Me-"No..."

Y/N-"Don't be embarrassed I read fanfictions to."

Me-"What about?"

Y/N-"You."

Me-"Why read fanfictions when you can do it in real life. With the real person?" I smirked. I leaned in and kissed Y/N.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Levi~

Levi's POV:

Levi-"Y/N. What the heck is this?"

Y/N-"It's a fanfiction about you."

Levi-"Why am I doing 'it' with a random reader?"

Y/N-"LEVI YOUR READING A LEMON?!"

Levi-"Well I don't know what a lemon is!"

Y/N-"Your poor eye virginity."She left not wanting to read this thing called a lemon?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armin~

Your POV:

You-"Hey Armin! What are you doing?" I looked over at Armin to see his eyes wide open and his mouth open. He looked horrifying. Blush was evident on his face. "What are you reading?" I looked over to see Armin was reading SMUT! "ARMIN WHY ARE YOU READING THAT?!" I grabbed his phone and deleted what he was looking at.

Armin-"W-what w-was t-that?" He stuttered still in shock.

You-"It was nothing. Just promise me that you will never look at anything labeled smut or lemon not even lime."

Armin-"I promise." With that I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------