Happy Easter!

This is an Easter scenario!

Eren~

Your POV:

Me-"*yawn*.Wait hang on a minute.EREN! WAKE UP!"

Eren-"Mmmmm...can we have ten more minutes."

Me-"No! It's Easter!!" Eren's eyes open."I have something for you downstairs.

Eren-" Happy Easter babe. I also have a surprise for you. But lets first have breakfast." I nod. We got out of bed and went downstairs. We had breakfast. I gave him his titan egg. I thought he would like it since he can destroy the titan by eating it.

Timeskip~

Eren-"Follow me, babe." I followed him into the garden. Yes, we are still in our pyjamas. But who cares?! He handed me a basket."I have set up an egg hunt for you." I smiled at him. He is so sweet. "Go on then Y/N. Hehe." I go and look around the garden. I found lots of eggs. They all had pretty patterns on them.

After I had found all of them we stayed at home all day. We watched the tv and ate loads of chocolate. Today was lots of fun!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Levi~

Your POV:

Me-"Hi Levi! Happy Easter!" I walk into his office.

Levi-"What is Easter?" I stared at him confused. "Sorry I probably have never celebrated this because you know being stuck in underground and all." I felt really bad for him.

Me-"Awww. Don't be sorry. I will make sure to make this the best Easter ever!" I run out of the room. I run into Hanji's office. "Hanji! Do you have any Easter decorations?" I smiled.

Hanji-" Yes I do!" She laughed at how excited I was. "But was never able to put them up since Levi would kill me. But you could try since he loves you." She winks. She hands me a big box full of decorations. I say thanks and walk out of the room. I begin decorating the corridors. There were banners, bunting, hats and more. I decided to make him an egg hunt. This is going to be fun!

Timeskip~

I had finished decorating. But there was one thing missing. I don't have any chocolate eggs to give Levi. So I go into the kitchen and make my own. We had cocoa powder, butter, sugar, milk, powdered sugar and water. (I totally didn't search that lol. And just pretend they have those things in the kitchen.) 

After I have finished making, I walked to Levi's office. I knock. The door opened.

Me-"Hi Levi! I have a surprise for you." Levi smiled a bit. "Follow me! Oh but first this is for you."I gave him the egg I tried to make. He placed it in his office. He smiled and thanked me. I then walked him to where I had made the egg hunt.  The hunt was on the outside of the building. I gave him a basket. "I made you an egg hunt. So basically you look around and try to find the hidden eggs." I also sneakily went up behind him and placed bunny ears. Levi gave me his signature Levi stare.

Levi-"Really?" I nod and tell him to start. He looks around for the eggs

Timeskip again~

Levi-"That was actually not that bad. Thanks, babe." He kissed me gently. Today was great. Is it bad I'm already looking forward to next Easter?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armin~

Armin POV:

Today was Easter. Y/N was at work today. So I wanted to do something special for Y/N. But I didn't know what. Oh, I know! I will make her a big easter egg! I'm sure there is a recipe book I could buy. 

I go to the bookstore and buy an Easter recipe book. There are a lot of other recipes in the book. Not just chocolate. There is stuff about how to cook a nice roast. Maybe I could cook her a roast?

With that, I head home and start cooking our dinner. I prepared a roast with vegetables. Then for dessert, I have made an Easter cake. I hope she likes it. I set up the table with all sorts of decorations. 

Timeskip~

The door opened. Y/N came in. She looked very worn out. I went up to her and hugged her. 

Y/N-"I'm hungry. What's that amazing smell?" She looked over my shoulder. Her eyes widen. "Did you make this?" I nod and smile.

Me-"A-are you ready to eat?" I ask her. I'm worried she won't like it. She nods. 

After we have eaten our dinner and dessert. We sat on the sofa and cuddled for the rest of the night. 

Me-"I hope you liked it."

Y/N-"I loved it!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful Easter! :)