He asks you out!

(Sorry my updates are everywhere at the moment. I just feel I should update whenever I'm free)

Eren:

Eren's P.O.V

Right today is the day!It has been three months since I met Y/N. During them three months we have got to know each other. We even became best friends. But today I've decided to ask Y/N out. I am currently walking to her house.

I arrive there and knocked on the door...

Your P.O.V

I was in my bedroom until *Knock knock*.

Mum-"Y/N can you get that?"

You-"Yeah sure"

I run down the stairs and opened the door. When I opened the door I saw my crush Eren. In his hand he held a red rose.

Eren-"C-can we go somewhere alone?"He asked.

You-"Sure, but where?"As soon as I said that Eren held out his hand for me to take. I took it. He gave me the rose and walked to this mysterious place. "Eren where are we going?" He didn't answer.

Eren-"Close eyes.Please. And no peaking!"

You-"E-eren?"

Eren-"Trust me."He whispered in my ear as I closed my eyes. He grabbed my hand gently pulling me somewhere. I was lost in thought."Are you ready?" I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear what he said. He poked my side making me jump in surprise. "You can open your eyes now." I opened my eyes to see a small picnic on a field. The picnic was under a cherry blossom tree.

You-"Woah."

Eren-"Do you like it?"

You-"I don't like it, I love it!" I jumped on him embracing him in a big hug. He hugged back with that cute smile of his. He grabbed my hand gently. We walked over to the picnic and sat down. In the basket there was F/F and F/D.

After we ate he looked at me holding hands. We looked into each others eyes.

Eren-"Y/n will you be my girlfriend?"He asked. A huge grin appeared on my face.

You-"YES!"I screamed. I hugged him tightly.

I am so looking forward to the future....

Levi:

Levi's P.O.V

I was sat at my desk doing paper work. But I couldn't focus. My mind kept trying to think of ways to ask Y/N out.It had been four months now and we have became closer. Suddenly my I dropped my pen as I thought of an amazing idea! I rushed to Y/N's dorm and knocked.

Your P.O.V

*Knock knock*

I rushed to the door and opened it. I was there to find Levi was stood there with his regular emotionless face. Well I smiled anyway.

You-"H-hey captain."

Levi-"Cadet L/N come with me." He asked. I nodded. He walked down the hall while I followed behind.I started to get worried. What if I had gotten into trouble? He stopped and opened a door. I looked up to see it was his office. Oh no...

I walked in biting my lip. You kept silent. There was a weird silence in the room.

Suddenly Levi walked up to me. He got really close so I backed up until I hit a wall.

You-"Please don't hurt me."I begged as I put my shaking hands in front of me. Levi's eyes widened in shock. His face softened.

Levi-"I would never hurt you." I relaxed a bit. I was still nervous though.He leaned his forward to my ear."Your mine!"I became confused.

You-"W-what?"

Levi-"Your my girlfriend and no one else taking you."

You-"Okay sir."

Levi-"Call me Levi."

You-"Yes s-I mean Levi. Wow you didn't even ask me to be your girlfriend."

Levi-"Yep."

You-"Your lucky I would have said yes anyway!"

Yes! My crush finally asked me out...

Armin:

Your P.O.V

I was in the library searching for a book. I found a book I wanted but it was right in the middle. I was too short! *sigh* How am I gonna get that? Suddenly an arm reached to the top. I looked up to see Armin. He opened it and put something in it. He closed it then handed it to me. Before I could thank him. He walked off the the other side of the library.

I opened the book and saw a slip of paper. I picked it up. It read 'Will you be my girlfriend.'

You-"YES!"I whisper shouted.Earning a few looks from other people. I then felt something warm and soft on my cheek. I looked to the side to see Armin kissing my cheek. I blushed. I turned around and we both hugged.

Hooray!

Marco:

Your P.O.V

I was walking to the kitchen to get dinner ready. That was until..

*ding dong*

I rushed to the door and saw a pizza guy (I dunno just pretend lol).This confused me.

You-"Sir I never ordered pizza?"

Pizza man-"Well someone told me to give it to you."

You-"Well okay then." I took the pizza and put it on the side. I opened the box. It had a note inside. It read' Dear Y/N Will you be my girlfriend? ~Marco~' "YESSSSS!"

Mum-"Are you okay?"

You-"Y-yeah."

I ate some pizza giving some to my family.

After I rushed up stairs and went to my bedroom closing the door.

You-"Yes!" I was changing into my pajamas. It had been ages since you met Marco and you were great friends. But you wanted more and today that dream came true.

*Knock*

You-"Huh?" I walked to where the knock came from. It was my window. I looked out and there stood my knight in shinning armor. Marco!

Marco-"Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair!"He shouted. I blushed and got a rope that was apparently in my closet. I slid the rope down the window while holding the other end. He climbed up."Hello princess."I blushed like mad.

You-"H-hi. Oh and my answer to your question is....YESSSSSS!"

Marco-"I love you Y/N".

You-"I love you too prince charming."

He picked you up bridal style and plopped you in your bed. He got in with you. You lay down snuggling into his surprisingly fit chest. His arms around you. Being in his arms made you feel safe. You both fell in a deep sleep...