He realizes he loves you!

Eren:

Eren's P.O.V

I was walking around town with Armin and Mikasa. I had been thinking about Y/N for nearly a whole day. Whenever I think about her I feel this strange happy feeling. What is wrong with me and what is this feeling? I was lost in thought until...

Armin-"Eren are you okay your cheeks are red?"He asked. I got confused . I lifted my hand to my cheeks to feel my cheeks were burning. There just so happened to be a lake so I looked at my reflection and saw me blushing. Why am I blushing? "Eren?" He asked again.

Eren-"Um I fine just r-really hot. Yeah I'm just boiling that's all hehe."I tried to convince him. He just nodded. phew that was a close call. I keep thinking about her beautiful H/C hair and her sparkling E/C eyes. Wait what am I thinking. I think I love her....

Levi:

Levi's P.O.V

I was training with Y/N. We were practicing with our 3DMG's. Turned my head to see Y/N with a big smile on her face. She was laughing her hair swished around in the breeze. She looked beautiful. Wait what am I thinking.I felt something tugging at my lips. Was I smiling? I quickly myself together and tried to concentrate. I looked ahead of me. I almost slammed face first into a tree because of how long I was staring at Y/N. I think I love her. But I shouldn't get attached to anyone. Anyone of us could die at any minute. But I can't help it. She has changed me. I feel happy and I keep smiling. I haven't smiled in ages, in fact I don't think I have smiled ever. Y/N was so kind and brave. I love her and I hope that she will love me back...

Armin:

Armin's P.O.V

I was on my way home but I kept getting distracted. My thoughts kept going back to Y/N. She was so kind and smart. Even beautiful! I hope I see her again.I reach my house and open the door. I walk to my bedroom and daydream about Y/N. Blush kept creeping up on my cheeks. I think I really like her. Possibly meaning I love her.(0///0). 

(Sorry about Armin's being really short.)