31. Carnage:Symbiote Saga II

Emma and Ben had made back to Grace's house. Ben seemed confused as the girls talked to each other. Ben felt his blood pulsing through his veins and he shook his head multiple times.
"It's okay little spider..." He heard a voice tall to him.

"Who's saying that?" Replied Ben

"Call us...Carnage"

Ben was shocked.
"Us?...no no no no no" he thought to himself in anger

"Wow, so much...anger. We love it!"

"I'm getting rid of you! Just like Venom!"

Ben got up and started running to the window.

"Hey!" Yelled out Emma as she shot her grappling hook around Ben. She pulled him down to the ground and tied him up.
"You don't understand Em!" Yelled Ben.

"Wait? Em?" Said Grace as she stood over Ben.

Ben had realized he made a mistake. Emma sighed and took off her mask. Her hair changing back to its original black color. Grace took Ben's mask off and stood there shocked.
"B-Ben?!"

"Grace..."

"All.this time? You were Spider-Man? You never bothered to tell me?"

"It's not like that Grace, it's just-"

"Just what? Thought it would be best to keep this a secret from me?"

"I didn't want you getting hurt!" He said as the veins in his eyes turned a deep shade of red.

"Oh my god...your eyes..."

Ben shook his head and ripped the grappling hook off.
"Ill explain later..." He said as he grabbed his mask and swung off.

"Jesus Christ..." Said Grace as she sighed

Ben swung through the city racing towards the chruch bells where he had taken off the black suit.
"I'm getting you off!" Yelled Ben in anger as he swung.

"Oh Ben, control your anger you're only making us stronger" said Carnage.

Ben then noticed red and black symbiote tendrils come out of his skin.
"What the hell! No!" He yelled angrily. The angrier he got the more of the tendrils would come out. He made it to the bells. He didn't hesitate to punch the bells, but nothing happened. Ben kept punching the bell making it ring louder but still nothing. His anger only made the symbiote cover him more. Ben then calmed down as he began to lose breath. The tendrils retracted and Ben noticed it.

"We told you, your anger makes us stronger"

"One way or another you're leaving my body..." He said softly in an angry tone.

"Not that easy, we're bonded with your blood cells Ben. We are apart of you know. You. Are. Carnage."

Ben shook his head in shock and dropped to his knees. He then looked at his hands and made fists. He knew the symbiote was right, Kraven had injected Carnage into him. He then had an idea.
"Kraven will know how to this off of me...I need to find Kraven!"

Ben then heard gun fire and saw a trail of claw marks on glass. He was confused by the claw marks but assumed it was Kraven. He put on his mask and began swinging in the direction of the gunshots, following the scratch marks.