6.Grace and Ethan

Authors Note
Sorry for how long the last chapter took. I was really busy and I felt bad leaving you guys with nothing for about two weeks. I'll do my best to provide at least one chapter everyweek. Anyway I hope you have been enjoying this story so far I have more to bring and I hope you guys stick with me. Now I'll let you guys read chapter 6,enjoy.

It was the day of the Halloween festival and Grace went downstairs to find that her father was on the couch.
"When did he get home?" Asked Grace quietly to herself not trying to wake up her father. She checked her phone and opened up her news app.
"Shocker? Oh no,dad..." She looked at her father laying on the couch. He had a couple of scratches and his shirt had rips in it. She looked at his hand and saw a piece of webbing then she said quietly to herself
"Webbing? How did Spider-man know where he lives?" She grabbed the end of the webbing and lightly pulled it off her fathers arm. She held it up infront of her face and examined it.
"I don't know how he knew where dad lives but thank you Spider-man for bringing him back safely." She put the webbing her pocket and looked down at her phone. She had gotten a message from Ethan reading
"Sorry I won't be able to go with you to the festival. I'm coming to pick you up for breakfast, I'll be there in about ten minutes." She replied with
"Okay sounds cool. Don't keep me waiting :)." She went to go get dressed.  She picked out a black top and some black jeans.

Ethan was driving towards Grace's house when he turned on the radio in his car.
"Last night Spider-man along with the police were in a heated battle against the Shocker. Spider-man was seen arriving to help the police catch a group of masked men who were delivering some sort of chemicals and or drugs. The police are not sure to who they were delivering these too but the investigation will continue." Ethan stopped at the red light
"Spider-man Spider-man Spider-man is all I hear the news talk about. He's not a hero,he's a murderer." Ethan looked at his reflection in the rear view mirror
"And whats worse than having a friend murdered in cold blood without any investigation or even a chance to calm down? Your supposed "best friend" taking pictures all so he could earn some extra cash." The stoplight turned green and Ethan began to drive. He got to the Grace's street and turned. He parked outside her house and gave her a call.

Grace saw her phone ringing and she put some coffee and pancakes on the desk infront of the couch for her dad. She opened the door and closed it as she began to walk towards Ethan's car. Grace opened the car door and got in.
"Hey babe" said Ethan.
"Hi Ethan" replied Grace. They hugged and Ethan pulled out of the drive way. "Where to?" Asked Ethan.
"How about we just go eat outside the café?" Said Grace. Ethan nodded and began driving to the café. "So how's your dad Grace?" Aksed Ethan.
"He's alright I guess. He just kind of appeared on the couch today." Ethan raised an eyebrow
"What do you mean by just appeared?" Asked Ethan.
"Look don't overreact when I say this but..." She hesitated to say what was on her mind.
"Spider-man brought him home..." Ethan gripped the steering wheel tightly in an angry way.
"I can't even escape from him when I'm with you." Grace looked down and then she looked straight ahead of her,looking at the traffic light.
"Ethan...I know you hate Spider-Man but come on already, give it a break. He was just trying to save people from getting hurt. We had no way of telling what Joel would've done." Ethan had a face of anger.
"If he was really a hero why didn't he hesitate to kill Joel?! You saw it with your own eyes Grace!" Said Ethan angrily. Ethan continued driving and then he remembered something.
"You know maybe you didn't see it...because you were helping Spider-man get back to his feet,so he could kill Joel!" Ethan yelled it out angrily.
Grace looked at him with anger
"You're not thinking straight Ethan! I was just trying to help!" Ethan pulled over and slammed the breaks and he looked at het furiously
"You mean like how Spider-Man helped by killing Joel! You're just like Ben! You're a good for nothing traitor! You know what we're over Grace!" He yelled at her with an angry passion.
"Good!" She got out of the car and slammed the door.
"Good luck with Ben! You two are made for each other!" Yelled Ethan at Grace.
"He's twice the man you will ever be!"
Yelled Grace back. Ethan sped off and Grace walked toward the café. Ethan now angry was driving back towards his home.
"Ben,Grace,and Spider-man are the same. I don't need Ben or Grace. They can rot in hell for all I care!"

Grace sent Ben a text messsge.
"Ben meet me at the café near times square. We need to talk."