24.He's Back!

The NYPD were fighting the Black Dragons in downtown New York. Police were trying to clear people from the battle. The Black Dragons were defending a semi truck with a payload inside. Carson was holding off the Black Dragons as he waited for back up. He saw Mr.Negative blast cars away and make his way to the remaining NYPD.
"Shit shit!" Said Carson behind his squad car. He shot at the Black Dragons and Mr.Negative as he approached. Many police flew from Mr.Negatives black lightning blasts.

Mr.Negative saw Carson and knew this was his chance to take him out,once and for all. Carson sjot at Mr.Negative but Mr.Negative blocked them with a car door and then threw it at Carson. The door hit Carson and he fell down,dropping his gun. Mr.Negative boot his foot and Carson's neck and he charged a shot in his right hand.
"You've gotten in my way for the last time,sad that your work will be for nothing" Said Mr.Negative in a calm yet condescending tone. Then all of a sudden before he could kill Carson,the sound of guns firing was heard. Bullets could be seen flying towards something in the sky.
"What the hell are you doing?!" Yelled Mr.Negative as he turned to face his Black Dragons. All of a sudden one after the other,a member of the Black Dragons was seen getting pulled away into the sky by a web.
"No! It can't be!" Yelled Mr.Negative as he saw his men being webbed away. Carson then kicked Mr.Negative away from him and into an incoming swimg kick by nonother than Spider-Man.

Mr.Negative flew back into a car as Ben landed on his feet from the kick. He stood tall and triumphant as he looked at Mr.Negative. Carson stood up and smiled. Mr.Negative got up and brushed off his shoulders.
"It's been a while bug,I see you ditched the symbiote"

"I'm more a fan of the old classic red and blue" said Ben seriously yet jokingly.

"You broke my goddamn body,so I'll return the favour bitch!" Yelled Mr.Negative as he ran towards Ben with black and white lighting coming from his hands,leaving a trail as he ran towards Ben. Ben made two fists and stood still as Mr.Negative approached him. Mr.Negative threw a running punch but Ben was ready for it and dodged it as he gave Mr.Negative a big kick to the side of his head. Ben jumped onto Mr.Negatives back and kicked him down. Mr.Negative retaliated with a big blast of lightning sending Ben into the sky. Ben twisted and turned as he came back down. Ben flipped in mid air and shot two web lines from each hand down towards Mr.Negative,Mr.Negative caught them and pulled Ben into his hands. Ben was being chocked and he tried fighting out of his grasp. Mr.Negatives black and white energy started imbuing itself onto his costume. The blues tunred black along with the webbing,the reds turned white,and his spider logo turned white aswell. Ben gasped for air and he shot a web into Mr.Negatives eyes. Mr.Negative let go and Ben fell to the floor.

Ben's suit was now glowing white and black and his web shooters started to fail.
"Great...Just...Great..." Said Ben out of breath. He got up and saw Mr.Negative at the truck. Ben ran towards him but was too late. Mr.Negative opened the doors to the truck and out came The Lizard. Ben's eyes widened as he saw The Lizard crawl out and roar. Mr.Negative fled the scene in a car and drove off.
"We'll chase after him! You get Lizard!" Yelled Carson as he and a squad of police men drove off after Mr.Negative. Ben tried shooting a web at Lizard but his web shooter electrocuted him. Ben yelled in pain as The Lizard ran towards Ben.

The Lizard got closer and closer to Ben,Ben slammed his hand with intense force over a car to break the web shooter. The web shooter broke along with the car and the web shooter stopped electrocuting him. Lizard slashed Ben's chest and left his claw marks on his suit and chest. Ben and Lizard exchanged punches and kicks until they were on the side of a building. Both crawled on the windows of the skyscraper. Lizard swiped his tail at Ben. Ben jumped over it and slammed his foot into Lizards neck. He knew Lizard could handle a full strength hit and not get killed so he didn't hold back. Ben and Lizard hit each other multiple times,Ben's suit was getting cut and ripped,the claw marks visible in his skin. Lizard grabbed Ben and slammed him into the glass window but held on to continue his assault. Ben was fading,he had to do something. Then it hit him.
"Please...do...what you...did...down there..."

Ben shot his remaing web shooter and it electrocuted him,but Lizard aswell. Ben yelled in pain and LIzard roared in agony. Lizards voice started sounding more human as he got electrocuted. Then both Ben and Lizard fell from the building. Lizard hit the floor first,Ben fell ontop of Lizard then his body rolled off of Lizard and onto the ground. Ben had stopped Lizard but was now bleeding and unconscious.