14.Good Friends,Better Enemies

The city became overcast and rain started to pour in. Ben swung to Ethans house as the rain dripped off his black suit and black webs. Ben filled with anger leaped from web to web with vengeance in his eyes. Ben landed on top of a street light infront of Ethan's house.
"Hey bud" he said in a deep and angry voice. Ben jumped on the window of Ethan's bedroom but saw no one.
"Come out to play Ethan."

Ben opened the window and saw broken glass from alcohol bottles,a crucifix,and a note. Ben picked up the note and read it.
"I need help,I have done wrong,but...I can't,no I can't. This is all Ben's fault. No no no no no it's not,I can't blame him. I commited crimes,but he ruined my life,took a friend away from me,caused my downward spiral! I need help,I need to wash away my sins." Ben crushed the note and then looked at the crucifix.
"You want forgiveness? Too late for that bud." Ben smirked and heard the church bell ring in the distance. He crawled out of the window and began swinging to the church.

Ben landed ontop of the church as the rain fell down and the clouds rolled in. The church bell had stopped ringing and Ben examined the bottom of the church from his vantage point. He saw everyone leave the chruch and even saw Ethan's car. Everyone had left but Ethan's car was the only one left in the parking lot.
"Let's make this more satisfying" said Ben as the symbiote changed into a black shirt and black jeans. Ben jumped down to the front door of the chruch and landed on his feet. Ben kicked open the chruch door as lighting struck. Ethan was kneeling infront of the giant crucifix in the middle of the church.
"Ethan!" Yelled Ben angrily as the doors closed shut behind him. Ethan turned around and looked at Ben as he stood there angrily.

Ben ran up to walked quickly and angrily towards Ethan. Ethan got up and saw Ben's angered face and immediately remembered the night he shot Ben's mother.
"Ben! I'm sorry! I-I wasn't me that night! I wa-" Ben chocked him and picked him up by the throat.
"You want forgiveness?!" Ben punched Ethan rapidly. Ethan began to bleed from the nose. Ben threw him into the church seats,breaking one of them in half.
"You'll pay you son of a bitch!" Ben kicked Ethan's head and then looked over at the holy water in a fountain. Ben grabbed the back of his bloody shirt and dragged him to the fountain. Ben then dunked Ethan's head into the holy water and held him there. Ethan tried escaping but couldn't overpower Ben. The holy water slowly started turning red from Ethans blood. The father watched in horror as he called the police. Ben then lifted Ethan's head from the now red holy water.

Ethan gasped for air as Ben threw him into the giant crucifix. Ethan fell and hit the floor with a thud. The giant crucifix then fell ontop of Ethan trapping him on the floor. Ethan,now trapped under the crucifix,bloody,broken,and out of breath looked up at Ben.
"Y-You're...Different...I-I...Am sorry..." Ethan then layed his head on the floor and closed his eyes. Ben looked at Ethan trapped under the crucifix and then at the terrified father.
"W-What have I done...This,This isn't me..." He looked down at his black clothing and then heard the police arrive.
"Im getting rid of you,Once and for all." Ben ran to the stairway leading to the chruch bell. He crawled up the wall and made it to the chruch bell.