27.Oscorp Tech

Ben had been uncuffed by the Carson and taken to see the medic in the station. Ben was stunned as the Black Cats voice stuck in his head, repeating what she said over and over. Ben got his arm wrapped and walked to Carson at his desk scrolling through the footage on the computer.
"Glad to see you're alright, what happend with Connors? What did he share?"

"It's a lot,but I need to go right now" Ben began walking away when he was stopped by Carson grabbing his arm.

"Don't tell me you're going after them Ben" whispered Carson to him.

"I can handle it"

"You don't even have a suit Ben, and you need at least a bit of rest. You've been beat down enough"

Ben sighed
"Fine I'll solve the suit delema, and I'll think about the rest part"

Ben walked out of the station with his back pack on and then thought about his new alliance with Grace.
"I can't call her as me saying I need to talk to her about commutation with Spider-Man" thought Ben to himslef as he walked home. He then looked up at the distance and saw Oscorp tower and then it him.
"I'm about to do something I'll probably regret..." Said Ben to himself as he walked in the direction of Oscorp.

Ben had made it to Oscorp and Ben pulled his badge from his front pocket on his back pack. He passed the badge by the scanner and walked in. He walked through the lobby and looked around for the tech prototype area. He went in the elevator and went up to the intern floor.
"Alright, how am I going to sneak into a highly gaurded, dangerous, and possibly very illegal room full of dangerous technology? Eh it's just a regular day for me" thought Ben to himself. He then saw a shadow run past the top of the elevator.
"What the hell?" Said Ben to himself. He then reached the interns floor. He walked out of the elevator and walked to his work room. Ben passed the badge by the doors touch screen. The door opened and Ben walked in as the door closed behind him. Ben locked the door with a passcode. Ben then opened his bag and saw that his webshooters were almost useless.
"Ugh, great. I'll just use the cartridges."

Ben heard a piece of metal break. Ben's spider sense went off and he front flipped over the table and dodged a pounce from Black Cat.
Ben had one hand on the floor and both his feet on the floor aswell as he landed.
"How did you get in here?"

"I some help...but I don't want to fight"

"Why did you pounce on me then?!"

"Testing that "Spidey Sense" of yours" said Black Cat in air quotes.

"You attacked me at the police station"

"Because I had to Ben, look I'm working with Mr.Negative and I'm trying to help you."

"I don't trust people who've attached me...twice"

"Look web head, Oscorp is doing so shady business and it's not gonna end well"

Ben didn't believe her and threw a pen at an alarm pannel. Black Cat shot a grapple hook at the pen and caught it. Ben and Cat looked at each other and Ben made a run for the alarm. Black Cat shot another grapple from her wrist and it wrapped around Ben's right arm. Ben grabbed the grapple and pulled Cat towards him. Cat flew at Ben and wrapped her other grapple around Ben's neck. Cat landed on her feet and started choking Ben out with the grapple. Ben used his left hand and ripped the grapple around his neck in half. Ben then backflipped over Cat and onto the wall. Cat swiftly slashed at Ben but only cut her other grappling hook. Ben kicked Cat away and Cat flipped onto the desk.

Ben pushed the alarm and the rooma lights started flashing red. Black Cat had an angry look on her face.
"I'm trying to help you!" She yelled as she crossed her arms and he sharp nails came out. Ben jumped off the wall and sllid under the desk. Security could be heard rushing to the room. Black Cat heard and she tried making a break through the window. Ben threw one of his web cartridges at the window. The cartridge hit the glass and exploded into a large web. Ben ran to Cat as she slashed away at the webs. Ben heard the gaurds getting closer and knew it would be suspicious if he was with Cat next to the web. He grabbed his torn mask and threw it on the floor next to the web. Ben then caught Cat's slash towards him and flipped around her and pushed her back into the web. He then punched the glass, breaking it to make it look like Spider-Man had swung away. Cat kicked Ben into the desk. The guards overwrote the code to the door and busted it wide open. They aimed their guns at Black Cat and walked closer. Ben crawled underneath the desk with his badge around his neck. Cat waited for one of the gaurds to take her off the web. When the gaurd pulled her off the web she slashed his face and jumped out the broken window. Ben was picked up by the other gaurd.

"Are you alright?" Asked the gaurd

"Yeah, I am"

"Did you take her down?"

"Kinda, I uh had some help from a certain red and blue guy"

"Well we'll need you to vacate your intern station"

"Thanks. Should I call Mr.Osborn about this?"

"If you'd like" said the gaurd. Ben grabbed his back pack and saw that the building had been evacuated and all the gaurds in the building were at his intern station.
"Maybe this'll be easier than expected. Ben walked to the prototypes room and swiped his badge.

He entered the room and locked the room with a passcode. He saw a bunch of unfinished and untested prototypes for Oscorps combat field.
"Woah...this is way more high tech than the stuff Mr.Osborn lets us test out in the intern stations" said Ben to himself. He opened his back pack and started putting some of the prototypes in his back pack. He closed his back pack and saw something that caught his eye. He saw two braclets and he examined them. He picked them up and saw that they had some type of small buttons. He put them in his bag and began taking pictures of the blue prints. Ben then saw what he came for, signal disrupters/creators. He saw them and took about 10 of them and put them in his bag. He then walked out of the room and erased his history of entering the prototypes lab.
"Guess she did help me with something" thought Ben to himself as he exited Oscorp.