Chapter 4

"Verity look at this place I found in Jersey." Regina said as she walked into Verity's office and handed her the tablet.

Verity scrolled through the pictures of the open field perfect for Mia's wedding.

"This is perfect."

"You will not believe all of the permits we have to get. I don't even know what to do about security."

"I can call Mia and see what she wants to do about security; I know she has her own security team."

"I will call the owners and see if we can get a tour."

"Give me the number and I'll make the call, you need to go talk to Jess about the floral arrangements."

"I'm going down there now, are you sure there isn't anything you want me to bring to the dinner tonight?"

"Nothing but your pretty little self," Verity beamed. Regina noticed the mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Verity what are you up too?"

"I'm not up to anything." she said innocently.

"Yes you are."

"Just give me the number-oh Ramona will be at the dinner tonight she just got back from vacation." Verity said referring to the young intern she brought on.

"Ah spring break I remember those days." Regina said fondly. "Prancing around the beach in nothing but a bikini and some sun block,"

"I'm glad your spring breaks were fun I had to stay home and babysit Teresa." Verity said rolling her eyes.

"Well I am sure that I raised enough hell for the both of us." Regina said before slipping out of the office and towards the elevator. When Regina reached Jess' floor the office was alive with people running back and forth from the workshop.

"Hey Gina," Jess receptionist Meg called out to her.

"Hey Meg how's it going?"

"Busy as you can see." Meg said pointing to the phone that was lit up with calls waiting to be answered.

"Where's Jess?"

"In the drawing room I think." Meg said quickly as she answered the phone. Regina wandered to the drawing room to find Jess concentrating intently on her sketch.

"Afternoon Jess," Regina said as she dodged a broken china pencil that Jess tossed aimlessly behind her as she muttered to herself.

"Jess!" Regina called out as she shook Jess lightly startling her.

"Oh my god Gina you scared me." Jess said as she pulled her ear buds out.

"Sorry I didn't know you had something in your ears." Regina said as she noticed the sketch Jess was working on.

"Is this your dress by any chance?" Regina asked as she was about to pick up the paper.

"Never mind that, we have floral arrangements to talk about." Jess said as she pushed Regina's hands away and quickly hid the sketch. Regina's curiosity about the dress had been spiked ever since Jess decided to keep the dress a secret. The only thing Regina knew was that the dress was going to be purple.

"You're pretty busy today; do you want to do it later?"

"No, I have a full staff today, they can manage without me. Plus Leo is coming to get me so we can go over the final selection of the menu." Jess said as she radiated with excitement.

"Leo's mother decided that she wants to be a vegetarian this week." Jess said rolling her eyes. "I swear she is just trying to make my life miserable."