Chapter 14

Regina sank down into her pillow top queen sized bed for the fourth night in a row with a smile. She sighed contently as the material conformed to her body which for some reason her body ached all over. Finally back in her condominium she felt like she was able to breathe again. Yes she loved the time she spent in Christian's home up until their fight but there was nothing like being in her own home. The following day after her fight with Christian Regina and Verity learned that Mia's ex-manager had been arrested putting everyone's mind at ease.

Regina reached over to cut off her bedroom lights when her cell phone rang, picking it up Jess' smiling face flashed across the screen.

"Hey Jess."

"Hey Gina I had an idea for the cocktails, is it too late to change them?"

"No it's not but can we talk about it tomorrow." She said stifling a yawn.

"Oh yeah sure I didn't realize the time."

"It's okay, how are things with you and Leo I've been meaning to ask."

"It's weird he's never been upset with me like this before. I don't know why but I kind of like him broody." She said with a giggle making Regina laugh.

"Aww you and Leo are too cute together, I envy you."

"Still not talking to Christian yet?"

"Yeah it's my fault I took things a little too far this time around."

"So maybe you should be the first to apologize?" Jess offered up and Regina fell silent. "You know I'm right."

"How did you get to be Ms. Know it all when you and your fiancé don't even fight?"

"Why do you think Leo and I never fight?"

"Because you two are just too darn cute and in love."

"Well that is one reason." Jess said with a laugh, "It's because we realized that the time we spend angry at each other takes away from the good times we could be having."

"That is so true Jessica, I never thought about it that way." She said as she tossed her pillow aside.

"So maybe now you will apologize to him first."

"Nope," Regina said with a laugh making Jess groan with frustration.

"Woman you are impossible."

"I know."

"I'll come by the office around 11 since I have to put the finishing touches to my dress."

"Okay, I'll be in all day until about 4."

"Do you think we can finally have this wedding without any more problems coming up?"

"I will do everything within my wedding coordinator powers to make sure that your wedding next Sunday will be a success." Regina said reassuringly

"I trust you Gina."

"As you should sweetie,"

"Get some sleep you sound exhausted, good night." Jess said before hanging up.

After hanging up the phone Regina opened up the last text message she received from Christian four days ago which was of an emoji blowing a kiss. Tossing her phone across from her Regina flopped and rolled around her bed groaning aloud, she was determined to keep by her never surrender philosophy. Christian was wrong and she deserved an apology end of story.

"Right?" she said aloud as she ended her tantrum. "You're such a pain!" she yelled as she stretched her arms across the width of the bed, her hair covered her face and covers kicked halfway off the bed.