Chapter 11

"Is this really necessary, the building has security," Regina said as she watched the installation of their new security system.

"It is if you want to work again," Verity said as she sat on the arm of Regina's chair.

It was two weeks after the attack and true to their word Christian and Dimitri would not let the women step foot into their office until they agreed to an extra surveillance system and their own security team.

Regina's phone began to ring when she picked it up she was greeted by a distressed Jess.

"Jess what's wrong?"

"Someone broke into my shop and..." Regina lost her as Jess fell apart into a blubbering mess.

"Verity come on." She said as she pulled Verity towards the stairs, they rushed down the flights of stairs to Jess' floor and the entrance door was wide open. Regina found Jess in the workshop surrounded by shredded purple material, supplies were scattered all over the room and "She's Mine" was spray painted along the wall.

"Look at my dress!" Jess cried as she held up the shredded bodice in her hands. "This was my dress." She cried. Regina looked over at Verity who looked like she was about to be sick.

"Verity are you okay?"

"Don't you smell that?"

"Smell what." Regina said sniffing the air and the stench slapped her in the face like a bunch of bricks.

"Urine,"

Jess looked down at the shredded bodice in her hand before tossing it.

"Ewwww," She cried as she flapped her hands.

Regina pulled Jess out of the room and the women retreated to Verity's office.

"This is insane!" Regina fussed as she plopped down into a chair.

"We need to call that detective." Verity said as she sat next to Regina.

"If Dimitri or Christian find out about this we won't be able to take a piss without them tailing us," Regina said as she scratched the back of her head.

"Leo will flip out, he can't find out," Jess said as she dried her hands after washing them for the third time. She thought about Leo's reaction when he found out about the attack, it took hours for her to convince him that she would be okay in her studio.

"I do hate lying to him." She said with a pout as she tried to figure out what she wanted to do.

"It's not lying if he knows nothing about it," Verity said and Regina raised her eyebrow.

"How much lying do you do to that poor man of yours?" Regina asked.

"I don't lie I just with hold the truth for as long as possible," Verity said with a smirk and Regina rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to call Detective Young, while you two figure out if we're with holding the truth or not," Verity said as she grabbed her cell phone and walked out of the office to make the call.

Regina noticed the vacant look in Jess' eyes and knew that she was in deep thought.

"Jess are you alright?"

"Yeah I just..." she trailed off as she stared into space again.

"Jessica!" Regina shouted as she clapped her hands in front of Jess' face.

"Huh?"

"What's wrong, why are you staring out into space?"

"I was just thinking."